Welcome to Apartment 6. This is a is a self-catering apartment that is located on the first floor of this beautiful property situated in Yzerfontein, Western Cape. This awesome apartment is ideally situated close to the beach and nearby some fine attractions.
The unit can accommodate up to 4 guests comfortably in 2 bedrooms, with 2 bathrooms. The first bedroom is fitted with a queen bed and also features an en-suite bathroom with a shower and bath. The second bedroom is fitted with twin single beds and has access to a separate bathroom that also has a shower and bath.
The kitchen is fully fitted for your everyday self catering needs that comes equipped with a scullery, a dishwasher and a washing machine.
The open-plan dining area is adjacent to the lounge, which features 6 seater dining table and a TV with full DStv channels, there is also a built-in braai area for guests to make use of and secure private parking is available for 1 car.
Things to do in Yzerfontein:
1. Bird watchers can try and spot the endangered Black Tobie on the beach or head to the saltpans to view the Pelicans and Flamingos.
2. Be on the lookout for Southern Right and Humpback whales who frequent the area for most of the year.
3. Enjoy the indigenous gardens, which can be seen everywhere.
4. The main beach is the original area where former farmers of the area used to stockpile their cattle.
5. Visit and view the rock excavations located just before the harbour entrance.
6. Visit the Kalkbranders, located next to the oldest building in Yzerfontein, the Fish House, and learn about its history.
7. Visit the beach near Kelp Street during low tide and try and spot the abandoned tractor. Locals will be able to fill you in on the background story while you get to know the area.
8. Order a picnic basket, visit Schaapeiland and take a walk along the footpath to the harbour.
9. Enjoy the sunset from the harbour wall and look out over Meeurots with the 16 Mile Beach in the distance.
10. Enjoy some Gift Shop shopping by popping in at Pretty Cute, Wild Flour, PeriWinkles, and Blikaspaai.
11. Fresh Fish is for sale from fishermen arriving at the port at the Fish Market. Or you can buy frozen products from Dassen Seafoods.
12. On your way to Yzerfontein, don’t forget to stop at Weskus Padstal and Beaulah Farm Deli on the R27
13. Enjoy coffee and conversation at Wild Flour, Feast, Boathouse, Beaches and Droograk.
14. Freshly baked goods and delicious coffee is on offer at Rosemead Artisan Bakery.
15. Tuck into fresh seafood in the open air Strandkombuis restaurant.
16. Keep a look out for camels on the R315
17. Enjoy dinner at Meeurots and Lulas
18. Friday nights are Pizza nights at Yzervark Bistro
19. Walk all of, or part of, the 16 Mile Beach.
20. Rent bicycles from Yzerfontein Explorer and see the town on two wheels!
21. Enjoy a wide variety of watersports in Yzerfontein
22. Yzerfontein offers unlimited bike routes – just bring your bike or rent one.
23. Walk the town at your leisure
24. Join the Park Run / Walk every Saturday morning.
25. Walk up Klein Windhoek farm.
Parking on Premises
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Rooms & Prices
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Apartment, Self Catering
|For more info
Start your review of Apartment 6
About the Host
Member since: 26 July 2017