We have a range of rooms, sleeping parties of two to families of four. Every room has access to its own private bathroom, including three en-suite.
* Swimming Pool
* Indoor and outdoor Braai Area
* Secure Parking
* Free Wi-fi
The historic town of Oudtshoorn, the main centre of the Klein Karoo, was established in 1847 when the farm Hartebeesrivier was divided into 500 town erven. It was proclaimed as a town in 1863.
Situated close to the scenic Meiringspoort and Swartberg Pass, Oudtshoorn is surrounded by many historic towns such as De Rust, Calitzdorp and Prince Albert.
In Room Facilities:
* Every room boasts free Wi-Fi, DSTV television, air-con and/or a heater, as well as a bar fridge.
* Airport Transfers By Arrangement
* Swimming Pool
* Braai Area
* Guest Lounge
* No Smoking Indoors
* Satellite TV
* Serviced Daily
* Free Wi-fi.
* Wineries Tour: Just a short drive away from legendary wineries such as Boplaas and De Krans.
* Cango Caves:These world famous must-see caves are a spectacular sight:
* Ostrich Farms: Get up close and personal with ostriches at Highgate and Safari.
* Historical Town Centre: One of the oldest town centres in the country. See the Karoo mansions of the Ostrich Barons.
* Packed Events Calender: There's always something to do in Oudtshoorn, such as the very popular Meerkat Magic, KKNK, Karoo Klassique
* Karoo Scenery: Spectacular scenery awaits. Mountain passes and forests are all a short drive away.
* The unique architecture of the town is something to admire. There are numerous sand stone buildings, Ostrich Feather Palaces (built during the boom of the ostrich period in the early 1900s ) and typical early Karoo cottages line some of the older streets.