Ourstay Guest House Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1225 COBHAM ROAD, QUEENSWOOD, PRETORIA, GAUTENG, 0186 (QUEENSREST)
891 CODONIA AVENUE, WAVERLEY, PRETORIA, GAUTENG, 0135 (GRATIA)
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO BOOKINGS
The “Service” provided and invoiced by Ourstay Guesthouse includes, but is not limited to, the reservation of a room for a specific date for a particular customer and/or providing the agreed upon the room and additional services as confirmed on the invoice.
To avoid any misunderstanding, a booking confirmed by a voucher, pre-payment or emailed invoice constitutes a binding contract.
We require full pre-payment to secure your booking.
Our payment terms are seven days before check-in date.
In the event of premature departure, we may charge for the full original booking.
Cancellation 0 - 7 days before the date of arrival, or no-show – full invoice payable.
Cancellation 8 days or more before the date of arrival – 10% charges.
Refunds will incur a 10% administration fee to cover bank charges and additional admin costs.
NOTE: (IF SLEEPING FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY, A LINEN FEE OF R100 IS APPLICABLE)
Accommodation might be cancelled automatically if the pre-payment is not received within two days of making the booking – but this does not resolve the customer of any liabilities regarding its obligation relating to payment for the service provided as stated in the first paragraph above, or timeous notification of cancellation or changes to the booking.
• Accommodation prices apply at the time of booking.
• Full amount payable 7 days in advance to confirm booking.
• Please note, we do not accept any cheques as payment.
• All accounts to be settled on arrival.
• No smoking is permitted in any rooms or the rest of the house, we reserve the right to cancel any booking due to the violation of smoking inside the units rule without a refund.
• Out of respect for neighbours, noise levels should be kept to a minimum. No noise after 22:00, we reserve the right to cancel any booking due to the violation of the noise rule without a refund.
Check-in time:14:00 - 20:00.
Late check-in’s to be arranged personally with the owner before arrival – otherwise, it will incur a surcharge of R150.00. No check-ins will be accommodated after 22:00.
Check-out time: Strictly 10:00.
• If rooms are not vacant by check-out time, guests will be charged for an additional day.
Changes made to confirmed bookings: An administration fee of R200.00 will be levied for each change request on confirmed bookings, including name changes if a replacement invoice is required. The admin fee will be added to the new invoice.
The Terms and Conditions of this booking are deemed to be accepted on receipt of the voucher, purchase order, emailed confirmation or invoice, or Credit Card details for Authorised Manual Transaction payment.
• ALL GUESTS ENTER THESE PREMISES AT OWN RISK. All vehicles parked at own risk.
• The Owners/Management of Ourstay Guest House are not liable or do not accept any responsibility for any lost, stolen or damage done to any guest’s property.
• Any damage to the property or its content should be reported immediately upon arrival to Owners/ Management. Failing to do so, guests will be held liable for any damage to the property or content.
For the safety of all our guests, the following applies:
• The sliding gates at the entrances should be closed and locked at all times.
• Please make sure you lock all doors (front, kitchen, dining room & trellis door) of the Guest House during the day and especially at night.
• Unauthorised persons/visitors are not allowed on the premises without owners prior consent
• Only guests whose names appear on the invoice will be permitted on the Guest House premises. Any unauthorised persons that were not originally booked and paid for will be fined at a premium rate of R550 per person
• Our guest's safety is our top priority and should you not comply with these rules, guests will be expected to settle the FULL account and leave the premises immediately.
• Laundry can be provided if an extra surcharge is paid, and then only by prior arrangement.
• Under no circumstances are guests allowed to operate the washing machines on their own.
The right of Admission Reserved.
No persons other than those quoted for, are permitted to share the accommodation. Please avail these terms and conditions to your clients.
The person/individual that makes the initial booking will be deemed the responsible person for settling the account and no third party correspondence will be entered into.
Herewith our banking details:
Account number: 012 604 313
Branch code: 011545 (Hatfield)
Swift code: SBZAZAJJ
Please e-mail proof of payment to:
Please note that we do not check our bank account frequently to see whether made payment, guests are required to send the proof of payment to us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
CONSENT CLAUSE DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
A. THE CLIENT understands that the personal information given herein is to be used by Ourstay Guest House for the purposes of assessing his / its creditworthiness. THE CLIENT confirms that the information provided by him/it is accurate and complete. THE CLIENT further agrees to update the information supplied, as and when necessary or if requested to do so, to ensure the accuracy of the above information, failing which Ourstay Guest House will not be liable for any inaccuracies.
B. Ourstay Guest House has THE CLIENT’S consent at all times to contact and request information from any persons, credit bureaus or businesses, including those mentioned in this form and to obtain any information relevant to THE CLIENT’S credit assessment.
C. THE CLIENT agrees that the information given in confidence to Ourstay Guest House by a third party on The Client will be used for the purposes for which that information is given or as provided for by legislation.
D. THE CLIENT hereby warrants that the information given to Ourstay Guest House in terms hereof is both true and correct.
E. THE CLIENT hereby consents to and authorises Ourstay Guest House at all times to furnish personal and credit information concerning THE CLIENT’S dealings with Ourstay Guest House to a credit bureau and to any third party seeking a trade reference regarding THE CLIENT in his dealings with Ourstay Guest House.
Thank you, we look forward to your stay with us,
Ourstay Guesthouse Management