Terms & Conditions of Service
Gai Séjour is an establishment which operates on a self-catering basis and does not provide or arrange services such as meals, personal laundry and transport. We will however, endeavour to provide details of suppliers that should be able to provide these services directly to the guest.
Continental breakfast or lunch packs can be provided on prior request for Corporate clients only.
Gai Séjour is a keyless establishment, where registered users utilise their cell phones to access the premises and suites, with their given authorisation number.
By making a reservation with Gai Séjour you agree to the following terms and conditions. These conditions are necessary to ensure the well-being of our valued Guests.
Reservations and Payment
• Strictly online booking and registration will be accepted.
• Rates are subject to change without notice.
• Full payment is required to secure bookings.
• No extra guest is to sleep over unless prior arrangements have been made with management. Extra guests will be charged accordingly
• Please consider other guests and neighbours when departing the premises.
• Should friend be visiting resident guest, the friends must leave the premises at the latest by 23:00.
• The names and cell phone numbers of the persons sharing the unit must be provided when the reservation is made. Not suitable for children under the age of 12 years.
• Reservations will not be confirmed until the booking form and proof of payment is provided to us at which time we will send a confirmation form with relevant reservation details to the guest.
Arrival and Departure
• Check in time is from 14:00 onwards at your convenience. Registered users will utilise their phones to access the premises and suite/s booked.
• Check out time is by 11:00 unless prior arrangements have been made. Access to the suite/s are automatically cancelled after 11:00. Late check outs may be charged for.
• All of our suites are non-smoking areas and are fitted with smoke detectors.
• Do not place foreign objects in the toilets. Place in bins provided.
• Ensure that all electrical appliances have been switched off at plug points.
Parking and Access
• Ample secure free parking within premises
• Disabled parking bay.
• Guests to provide access to their own delivery services (e.g. take aways) using their cell phones.
Braai Facilities and rules
• Weber braais available on request.
• No other fires permitted.
• 24 hrs emergency service is provided.
o Ronell 083 353 7340
o Terence 083 630 5876
Security & Storage
• The establishment has taken adequate steps to ensure the safety and security of guests and their possessions. E.g. 6 feet boundary walls with electric fencing, perimeter CCTV cameras, electronic gate, secure parking inside premises, electronic automated locking system on doors, panic button connected to arm response.
• Guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security. Keep units locked at all times and place valuables in the safe provided. Always leave safe open and unit locked on departure.
• Rooms will be serviced daily and includes the following:
? Making Beds
• Sheet Replacement, Every 3 days.
o Bath Rooms
? Towel Replacement, Every other day.
? Wet washcloths, Every day.
o Waste Bins
? Waste removal, Daily.
• Can be requested on a daily basis for an additional R80 per day.
o Cleaning of kitchen, used cutlery and other kitchen utensils will be the responsibility of the guest during your stay.
• Cancellations more than 25 days prior to visit, full payment to be refunded less R100 administration fee.
• Cancellations between 25 and 15 days prior to the visit forfeit 50% of the total booking.
• Cancellations between 14 and 1 days prior to the visit forfeit 100% of the total booking.
• For non-arrival/no show/premature departure 100% of total booking is payable.
• Refunds on cancellations will only be made after payment has been finally cleared by the bank or Credit Card Company. This process can take in excess of 30 days.
Breakage, Loss or Damage to Establishment Property
• The guest is liable for any breakage, loss or damages to the property of the establishment. Any breakage or damage must be reported. Breakage fees will be charged accordingly.
• The establishment cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents us from fulfilling our obligation to guests. We will take all reasonable steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions.
• Unanticipated interruption to the electricity, water, sewage to, from or on the establishment property.
• Fire, flooding, or any other occurrence.
• Industrial action, civil uprising or criminal activity.
Limitation of Liability
Guests agree on behalf of themselves and the members of their parties that neither the establishment, its owners, employees nor agents shall be responsible for any injury or death of any person or the loss or destruction of or damage to any property upon the premises, whether arising from fire, theft or any cause and by whomsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the guesthouse.