F1 Waterfront Estate is a stylish two-bedroom Waterfront Estate apartment located in Namibia's holiday town of Swakopmund. A mere 100 m or 90-second walk from the beach, the apartment offers great comfort and style, as well as a lovely private garden patio to relax outside.
Both en-suite rooms have private balconies from where you can hear the ocean rumble. The unit also features a single garage, alarm system, Mobile BBQ, Wi-Fi Internet and 24-hour complex security. The unit is located in the third row from the ocean front, with very easy access to the beach.
The new Platz am Meer Shopping Mall has opened its doors. Now Guests can take a mere stroll of about 5 minutes to this new and upmarket Shopping Mall. The Platz am Meer Waterfront shopping destination with beachfront views, green walkways and child-friendly play areas offers a wide selection of Restaurants, Cafe's and Retail Shops and much more.
* Two Bedroom Self-catering apartment
* Safe Parking - one garage, one extra parking
* Secure complex
* Alarm system
* Fully equipped kitchen and mobile braai
* Free Wireless Internet
* Bedding and Towels are provided
* Additional cleaning can be requested on a surcharge
* 100m away from the beach
* 5 minute walk away from a shopping centre
Swakopmund, known as Swakop in Namibia is the country's biggest coastal town and is a huge draw for merrymakers and vacationers from all over the globe. Swakopmund is a beach resort and an example of German colonial architecture. It was founded in 1892 as the main harbour in the colonial period.
Swakopmund has vast offering of picturesque restaurant and café’s.
In Room Facilities:
Features include a fully-equipped kitchen and DStv - 40-channel Family bouquet, and guest linen is provided. The unit is serviced pre-arrival, and cleaning services during your stay can be arranged as an optional extra if required.
Activities offered in and around Swakopmund
* Beach- You'll find cold water, but warm sands.
* Helicopter Scenic flights
* Scenic Flights to Sossusvlei and the Dead Valley (can be arranged –Operated by Local Operators)
* Educate Yourself Swakopmund has one of the best libraries in Africa.
* Horse Riding
* Camel Safaris
* Marine Aquarium
* Hot air ballooning & Microlight Flights
* Walk in the dunes.
* Living Desert and Birding Tours (can be arranged – Operated by Local Operators)
* Dolphin & Seal Cruises (can be arranged – Operated by Local Operators)
* Sandwich Harbour Tours (can be arranged – Operated by Local Operators)