Nestled on a hill overlooking Robberg Beach Front and Nature Reserve, with beautiful mountains, Anchorage Guest House offers stunning and comfortable accommodation for discerning guests who wants a relax holiday or breakaway, in this sought after town with it’s Blue Flag beaches and white sands, one of the top holiday destinations on the beautifull Garden Route of South Africa, Western Cape.
The five rooms are very well equipped with modern luxuries and private en-suite bathrooms. Each room includes tea and coffee making facilities, bar fridge, and crisp white bedding. Bath, face towels and cloths and all bathroom amenities are included. Beach towels, chairs and ambrellas are also available in all rooms.
Large communal areas inside and outside are available to guests. Our double volume guest lounge offers comfortable, yet stylish furniture, dining area and bar with pool table. Attached to this lounge is an inside built-in braai area with private bar and a dart board. Outside is a swimming pool, braai facilities, picnic tables and a guest deck with sea view. Safe off-street undercover parking is provided, with secure fencing and remote controlled sliding gate.
For Breakfast our guests can choose from a buffet that offers a wide selection, with fresh fruit in season.
We also have a generator for emergency power supply.
- Room service daily from 10 am – 12 m
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry Services
- Arrange for any dry-cleaning that needs to be done
- Emergency generator in case of any power failures
- Light meals and beverages ordered from our fully equipped kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor braai facilities
- Gas Barbeque Equipment
- Secure undercover parking facility on premises, with palisade fencing, security lights and remote controlled electric sliding gate.
- A pool table and dart boards for use by our guests
- Arrange special dinner requests and barbeques (Advanced arrangements necessary)
- Arrange bookings at the best restaurants in town
- Arrange Car-Hire
- Arrange transport to and from Plettenberg Bay, George and Port Elizabeth Airports
- A large array of pamphlets to arrange daily sight seeing tours.
Plettenberg Bay with its Blue Flag beaches, white sands, attractions and activities is rated as one of the top holiday destinations on the beautiful Garden Route of South Africa.
In Room Facilities:
Our accommodation consists of 5 luxurious rooms en-suite with own entrances and sleeps 2 persons. Standard futures in all our rooms consists of the following:
- Queen size bed with base and comfortable mattress.
- Headboards with bedside tables.
- Bedside lamps.
- Soft linen and specially designed pillows for a good night sleep.
- Double door Build-in cupboards with hangers, shelves and 3 drawers.
- Dressing table with stool, mirrors, drawer, built-in plugs (International )
- Hair Dryer.
- Small kitchenette with kettle, cups & saucers, coffee, tea, sugar, sweetner and milk for that first cup early morning.
- Bar fridge with refreshments.
- 32” Telefunken HD television (6 DSTV channels) with USB plug-in facility should you like to watch a movie from your laptop.
- 3 Speed roof mounted fan.
- A shower with all bathroom amenities which includes antibacterial liquid handwash soap, shower jel, body lotion and airfreshner and equipped with Toilet Friend ventilation systems.
- Waste bins.
- Soft bathtowels, handtowels and facecloths.
- Beachtowels for swimming pool and beach.
- 1 Beach ambrella.
- 2 Beach chairs.
- Key activated doorlocks with infrared sensors mounted in room and panic buttons coupled to a siren and Security Company for your safety.
Rooms 1, 2 and 3 are downstairs with entrances to pool and deck area through sliding doors and stairs.
Rooms 4 and 5 are upstairs and each have an additional 2 lounge chairs and a coffee table. Sliding doors leading onto a private balcony with 2 garden chairs and table, overlooking Robberg Beach Area and Robberg Nature Reserve completes your magnifisant view. Walk from your balcony direct onto deck with steps leading down to the pool area.
Room 4 can be equipped with an additional single bed if required.
Room 5 can be equipped with an additional 2 single beds if required.
Plettenberg Bay Country Club and Golf Course
Goose Valley Golf Course and Restaurant
Robberg Hiking Trail
The Otter Hiking Trail
Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve
Knysna Elehant National Park
Wild Life Sanctuary
Birds of Eden
Tsitsikamma Canopy Tours
Tsitsikamma Fall Adventures
Bloukrans Bungy Jumping 216m
Deap Sea Fishing
Plettenberg Bay Winelands
A wide variety of restaurants ect.