Terms and Conditions Self Catering:
Dishes not washed before departure will result in the Breakage Deposit being forfeited.
Please ensure that you bring the following with:
- Your own bathroom and pool towels, extra toilet paper, candles, heaters and/or electric fans and Extra blankets if required (only one per bed provided)
- Cleaning liquids and utensils for washing the dishes (you may upon arrival request that the dishes be washed by our staff every morning for an additional fee of R75.00 per day)
We DO NOT allow the following:
- Music from cars or units/caravans/tents (as we would like you to come and relax) No music is allowed from parked cars anywhere on the resort.
- Fireworks - The use of fireworks is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. You will be told to leave the resort IMMEDIATELY
- Eating or drinking around and in the pool, unless purchased from the restaurant or kiosk.
- Bicycles, roller skates/blades and/or skateboards in the pool area.
- Pets, unless they are managed with a leash while on the resort, and "poop" is cleaned by the owner.
- The speed limit on the resort is 15 Km per hour. Speedsters will be asked to leave the premises.
- Motorcycles or Quad bikes can be used in the veld, not on the resort.
- Swearing, abusive behaviour and excessive drinking is not allowed. Liquor and food is limited to your living units and may not be taken into the pool area, restaurants or bars on the resort. Own liquor will result in a Corkage charge.
- Fires anywhere else but in the braais provided. Littering will lead to a fine of R100. Wood is available at the Kiosk, no dead trees may be used for firewood.
Please take note of the following:
- The resort is 48 years old, and we are currently in year 2 of a 5 year plan to upgrade the resort. For this reason some units are already upgraded. Rest assured that we will attend to ALL of them.
All equipment is used at your own risk and the resort will not accept liability for theft, damage or injury to any person or personal belongings.
- The person that receives these terms and conditions undertakes to bring it to the attention of ALL the members of his/her group.
- The right of admission is reserved.
- Fire arms are to be declared at reception and may not be displayed during your visit. Own safekeeping essential.
- Deposits must be paid and faxed back within 24 hours after the booking is made - Any booking not confirmed with receipt of your deposit will be deemed as cancelled by the following day.
- The balance is payable upon arrival NB.: Should your booking be done less than ONE week before arrival, the FULL amount must be paid within 24 hours before arrival.
- Book-in times are 14:00 daily and Book-out times are 12:00.
- No complaints later than 30 minutes after your arrival will be accepted.
- Please note that we have no control over electrical "power-outs", mechanical failures and/or rain.
- Failure to book out on time and Dishes not washed before departure will result in the Breakage Deposit being forfeited.
- Only one vehicle per booking will be allowed. Any additional vehicles will be required to park in the common areas, reception or behind the ablutions.
- Visitors are allowed between 08:00 and 17:00 only. Normal Day Visitor rates.
- Monkeys - please do NOT feed or tease them as they do get very aggressive. Various snake species like Puff-Adders and Rinkhals form part of our habitat please avoid them at all times and call at reception to report sightings. Please note that in the event of a snake bite it is important to identify the species.
- Socket outlets in the caravan and camping sites are limited to 15Amp per two adjoining sites, so please limit electrical appliances. No urns, water heaters, air-conditioner units are permitted.
--- This resort runs on a NO REFUND policy, and no refunds will be made after booking for any reason.