Izulu Water is a beautiful, eco-managed (own water / solar panels) and reasonably priced facility, with its 5 bungalows in Mbazwana - north-east of South Africa.
We are 19 km away from Sodwana Bay, one of the most beautiful beaches in South Africa.
Coordinates: 27°476 795 / 32°536 110
Our location is suitable for travelers, as well as for longer holidays.
Ideal for families, couples, single travelers but also for groups who want to rent our entire complex.
What do we offer?
- 2 bed bungalows with bathroom and private terrace
- Communal self-catering kitchen with wooden terrace (all dining and cooking utensils, gas cooker, washing machine and trumble drier)
- Dining room (10 chairs)
- Swimming pool 1.60 meters deep
- 2 Braai Areas
For longer stays, we can organize the following activities that are 1-2 hours away from us:
- Diving and Snorkeling in Sodwana Bay (UNESCO World Heritage Beach)
- Safari in Tembe Elephant Park - Big 5
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve
- Reptile Farm
- Traditional Zulu Village
- Cheetah Sanctuary
- Sibaya Lake
- Quad biking
- St Lucia Estuary, hippos, crocodiles (with or without overnight stay)
- Durban, shark diving - overnight
- Sardinerun - (May and July)
- Turtle nesting and hatching - (November and March)