The guesthouse offers 2 units. All the rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, tea and coffee making facilities as well as cutlery and crockery. All rooms feature air-conditioning which is available to guests ( but when used excessively round the clock a reasonable fee will be applied) and a TV with selected DStv channels. Free Wi-Fi.
Business people and groups attending sports events are regulars and also overnight guests traveling from far, looking for a good nights rest. Families and pets are welcome to come and enjoy a private and safe stay.
Safe parking – car ports
* Undercover Braai area and its built-in-braai attached to a self catering unit - direct access.
* Beautiful Garden and outdoor braai facilities.
* Pets by Arrangement
* Wheelchair Friendly
* Free Wi-Fi
* Bird Watching
* Airport Transfers By Arrangement
* No Smoking Indoors
* Pets by Arrangement
* Serviced Daily
* The safety of guests is of high priority, there are closed circuit CCTV in the public areas and a well-known security company taking care of patrols as well as a 24-hour neighbourhood watch.
Bloemfontein is the capital city of the province of Free State of South Africa; and, as the judicial capital of the nation, one of South Africa's three national capitals and is the seventh largest city in South Africa.
The origin of the city's name is disputed. It is likely borrowed from the Dutch words bloem (flower) and fontein (fountain), meaning fountain of flowers. Popular legends include an ox named "Bloem" owned by Rudolphus Martinus Brits, one of the pioneer farmers that was taken by a lion near a fountain on his property, while another story names Jan Bloem (1775–1858), a Korana KhoiKhoi leader who settled there.
In Room Facilities:
* Rooms equipped with fridges, micro-ovens, coffee and tea facilities
* Rooms have their own entrances.
* Air-Conditioning on request
* Free Wi-Fi.
* DStv - All Mnet, SuperSport and SABC channels.
The guest house is situated near shopping malls, sports venues, various restaurants, schools and Hospitals.
Safe area (Dan Pienaar) People jogging happily in the early evenings and mornings.
* Mountain Biking