We offer accommodation on a self-catering basis for a maximum of 6 guests in 3 rooms.
You really cannot get more exclusive than taking the private elevator from the underground parking lot to the 17th story.
Once those elevator doors slip open and you step into our world, take a look to the left where our porthole window beholds a view of Table Mountain only a few have or ever will ever be able to see – it is almost like Table Mountain was placed there for the sole purpose of our Penthouse.
A R1500 security deposit is required to be payable upon booking/arrival to cover any and all loss, damage or repairs that may occur during your stay. The deposit is refundable after inspection is completed by a member of the team.
Self-catering basis. Stocking of the fridge can be arranged at an extra charge on advance notice via our reservations department.
Please do note that due to severe drought and water restrictions in Cape Town, our pools and bathtubs (shower only) are currently not running until further notice. “Regrettably no braaing allowed on the deck areas of Penthouse on Beach, we do apologize for any convenience caused”.
The luxurious Penthouse on Beach is perfectly located for a multitude of leisure activities and excursions. First and foremost, of course, there is the beach setting. Down by the beach you may go surfing, wind-surfing or kite-surfing.
No less than ten different restaurants are located within an easy walking distance, including a number of gourmet dining venues, not to mention the countless bars that serve anything from a cold, local beer to fine wine and a cocktail mixed to perfection.
Cape Town’s world-famous Waterfront is a mere fifteen to twenty minutes’ drive away, the Winelands approximately thirty minutes. The Durbanville vineyards are just around the corner and can be reached in less than fifteen minutes. Wine connoisseurs and gourmets can certainly spend days on end sipping and sampling and savouring!
The Cape Town suburb of Bloubergstrand is well worth a trip and charms the visitor with its many restaurants, cafés and the Big Bay Beach Centre. In fact, the Penthouse’s location is just perfect for exploring the larger Cape Region, including, of course, the two world-famous landmarks the Table Mountain and the Cape of Good Hope. The Cape Region is highly diverse and sublimely beautiful!
In Room Facilities:
* Designer Furniture
* Air-conditioning / heating
* En-suite bathrooms
* Flatscreen TV with Netflix services only
* One of the best beaches in South Africa.
* Kite surfing / surfing in general
* Plenty of walking trails in close proximity
* Have lunch or dinner at one of the trendy restaurants overlooking the beach.
* Mountain Bike your way around.
In the Greater Cape-Town Area:
* V & A Waterfront
* Table Mountain via cable-car
* Boulders Beach at Simon's Town
* Horse-Riding on Noordhoek Beach
* Trips and Hikes around Cape Point
* Many world class vineyards to choose from.
* Boat trips to Robben Island
* Gateway to the winelands
* The scenic drive around Chapman's Peak
* Explore Hout Bay and the harbour seals.
* Many shopping opportunities and farmer's markets constantly on the go.