Our expansive 700 square meters of airy living space comfortably accommodates up to eight guests. Choose from only four luxurious suites, each with their own designer charm. You can also relax in the private downstairs cinema whilst enjoying popcorn and your favourite movie or be luxuriously pampered in our newly appointed spa complete with an outdoor Jacuzzi.
The City of Cape Town is experiencing the worst drought in the history of Cape Town and our water table is depleting fast. We ask all our guests to kindly assist us in this crisis to avoid day zero where the city will run out of drinkable water. The new level allows for 50 litres of water to be used per person per day.
The house’s supremely elegant flair invites you to indulge in a day or two of sweet idleness. Take a leisurely soak in the pool or bury yourself in a good book. It will be a pleasure for the service team to provide you with cold drinks and small snacks.
The Hove Spa:
The Hove Spa is located right at the back of the villa’s garden and ensures privacy for those of you wanting to indulge in our spa package. Again, great care has been taken with the design of this special addition to our property, allowing the gardens to creep in, but allowing maximum privacy during treatments and when enjoying the outside Jacuzzi.
We offer 3 hour Hove Spa packages, mainly aimed at couples or good friends having some well-deserved time out in a quieter area of Camps Bay…
Our therapist will show you through our secret entrance to our spa room, where one person will enjoy one hour of a massage of choice whilst the other enjoys the Jacuzzi. In the second hour of the package, the couple will swap places. Then in the final hour for you both to relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy a bottle of some of South Africa’s finest MCC and a delicious tapas platter to nibble on.
Package Price: R 3,000.00 per couple for 3 hours including the MCC and Tapas platter, two one hour massages and exclusive use of the Jacuzzi.
Please note that the spa is open to non-resident guests, please do enquire for available time slots with reservations on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel like a night of pure indulgence without going too far, please enquire about our private dinners that we offer. We have various options, and we cater for all tastes and walks of life.
Price: Please enquire.
* A delicious breakfast is included in the rate to be had at your leisure.
* Use of all public areas throughout the villa.
* Swimming pool. (Please do note that due to severe drought and water restrictions in Cape Town, our pools are currently not running until further notice).
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Assistance and recommendations for booking of activities.
Once you have visited the trendy and popular Camps Bay, you will wonder why you have had not gotten there sooner. Voted as one of the top 25 beaches in the world by the general public through the TripAdvisor platform, the acknowledgement speaks for itself.
Camps Bay is an idyllic blend of nature with mountains towering above, to the crystal waters of the Atlantic ocean below… cocktail bars, restaurants, night clubs and coffee shops line the beach front, which showcases some of the most expensive real estate on the African continent.
Just ten minutes away takes you to the legendary Waterfront or the Table Mountain’s lower cable car station. Depending on traffic, Cape Town’s centre can be reached in approximately fifteen minutes. In short, Camps Bay is the perfect base camp for enjoying a stylish holiday within easy reach of all the major attractions.
Another hot recommendation is a visit to Chapmans Drive! Just twenty minutes down the coastal road via Hout Bay take you there. And then, you will want to visit the famous Cape and the gourmet attraction the “Winelands”.
In Room Facilities:
All suites offer king or queen size beds, en-suite bathrooms with separate bath and shower, plenty of cupboard space, air-conditioning, strictly non-smoking rooms, hot beverage station, design furniture, fabulous amenities and bathrobes.
* One of the best beaches in South Africa.
* Plenty of walking trails in close proximity
* Picnic on the grass strip on the beach.
* Try your hand at surfing at Llandudno
* Have lunch or dinner at one of the trendy restaurants overlooking the beach.
* Mountain Bike your way around.
In the Greater Cape-Town Area:
* V & A Waterfront
* Table Mountain via cable-car
* Boulders Beach at Simon's Town
* Horse-Riding on Noordhoek Beach
* Trips and Hikes around Cape Point
* Many world class vineyards to choose from.
* Boat trips to Robben Island
* The scenic drive around Chapman's Peak
* Explore Hout Bay and the harbour seals.
* Many shopping opportunities and farmer's markets constantly on the go.