Dream@Dolphins Bed and Breakfast is located near the small town of Great Brak River. It is set in the beautiful golf course of Dolphins Creek and offers a true home away from home. Only about 30 km away from George and Mossel Bay, it offers comfortable accommodation and friendly service.
This large spacious guest house has three en-suite bedrooms. Each room has a bar fridge and a TV with DSTV. A hearty breakfast is served every morning in the dining area.
There is a beach and lagoon located close by and for the golfing enthusiast, the golf course is literally at their doorstep.
* Hearty Breakfast included in the price.
* Safe swimming beach and lagoon approximately 1km from the house.
* Situated on 9 hole golf course of Dolphins Creek.
* Safe parking on site.
* Private entrance.
* Kitchenette available just outside the rooms - sharing
The beautiful, unspoilt beaches and the lagoon offer safe swimming. The presence of southern right whales from May till November is one of the town’s main attractions. The river that divides the village is rich in marine life while its wooded banks offer excellent opportunities for bird watching. The community is alive with cultural activities, musical events and art in all its forms.
In Room Facilities:
The house has 3 bedrooms, each with an en-suite bathroom and views onto the fairway. The main bedroom has a king-size bed, the second bedroom has a queen-size bed and the third bedroom has 2 single beds. The bathrooms are all equipped with a shower, basin and toilet. All the rooms have a TV with selected DSTV channels.
* Southern Cross - (2.1 km from Great Brak River).
* Hersham Beach - (3 km from Great Brak River).
* Bothastrand - (5.7 km from Great Brak River).
* Glentana Beach - (10.4 km from Great Brak River).
* Hartenbos Water Park.
* Botlierskop Private Game Reserve.