EightTwoNine on Codonia is a self-catering guesthouse with 3 individually decorated bedrooms situated in the Moot, a beautiful suburb of Pretoria with breathtaking views of the Magaliesberg mountain range. It fills you with complete peace and tranquility. Ideally located for business, pleasure, holiday stop-overs or tourists.
Three (3) bedrooms, sleep six (6)
• Suikerbos: Double bed with a private bathroom (shower only)
• Fynbos: Queen-size bed with en-suite bathroom (shower and bath)
• Tolbos: 2 x single beds with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
Each room is equipped with the following:
• Flat screen TV with selected DSTV channels
• Own small bar fridge
• Kettle / tea / coffee
• Safe (to keep your valuables safe)
We have secured parking for 4 vehicles and the guesthouse is equipped with an alarm system, panic buttons, 3 fire extinguishers and a first-aid kit.
The guesthouse is close to major hospitals such as Eugene Marais (with an emergency room) and Moot General Hospital. Around the corner (400 meters) you will find our community friendly centre, Waverley Plaza which comprises of 37 shops including medical rooms, pharmacies, retail outlets, banks and various take-away outlets and restaurants.