Coral Beach Bed and Breakfast is a 4-star property in Winterstrand (Eastern Cape), offering superior accommodation (graded by S.A. Tourism grading and AA travel) in a gated, security estate. It has 8 luxury suites that all come fully equipped with inviting en-suite bathrooms.
Coral Beach Bed and Breakfast also offers a swimming pool, an expansive viewing deck, with breakfast being served every morning and included in the room rates, several dining areas, communal and private VIP lounges and secure parking spaces. This superb 4 star property is ideally located away from the hustle and bustle of the city but is close enough to many restaurants, bars and businesses in the the greater East London location. This is the ideal place to stop over for business and leisure travellers alike.
Winterstrand is ideally located only 10km away from East London airport and approximately 20km from East London City Centre, which offers a few things to see and do including day visits to Mgwali Xhosa Village, Hood Point Lighthouse, Marlene Neumann Centre of Photography and Light, Strandloper hiking trail, sailing, fishing, kite surfing, beaches to visit and the many restaurants, shopping centres and bars in the area.
In Room Facilities:
This property offers accommodation in eight superior suites that all come fully equipped with superior king or queen size beds, en-suite bathrooms, modern built-in cupboards, with most room boasting beautiful sea views, Spanish or Italian fixtures, balconies or patios and some rooms with patio doors that lead directly to the pool and the deck.
* Fort Glamorgan (12.60km)
* West Bank War Memorial (13.58km)
* East London Zoo (13.67km)
* Queen’s Park Zoo (East London Zoo) (13.67km)
* Gately House (13.87km)
* Old East London Wool Exchange (14.11km)
* East London Coast Nature Reserve (14.12km)
* East London City Hall (14.12km)
* Charles Vix’s Cottage (14.12km)
* The Chocolate Warehouse World of Chocolate (14.13km)
* Amalinda Nature Reserve (14.23km)
* Equestrian Statue (14.35km)
* Anne Bryant Art Gallery (14.98km)
* East London Museum (15.29km)
* Selborne College War Memorial (15.30km)
* East London Aquarium (15.49km)
* East London Beaches (15.73km)
* East London Flea Markets (17.51km)
* East London Wine Fair (20.30km)
* East London Shopping Centres (20.62km)