White Rose Guest House is situated in Vanderbijlpark in the Gauteng region, 4.1 km from Sylviavale Heritage Museum and 1.3 km from Vaal Mall. Around 200 m from Frikkie Meyer School, the property is also close to Emfuleni Conference and Sports Centre. Staff on site can arrange airport transfers. Boasting barbecue facilities.
* A light breakfast is served every morning at the property.
* Complimentary Tea/Coffee and cookies are served in the communal dining area.
* Secure Parking.
* WiFi Available.
* BBQ facilities.
The industrial town of Vanderbijlpark lies on the banks of the Vaal River that separates the Gauteng Province from the Free State Province in South Africa. The town was first established to house workers of a large steel mill and laid out in a garden city fashion with provision made for the residents’ recreational needs. Over half a million trees were planted to counter pollution emanating from the mills.
Vanderbijlpark residents are a cosmopolitan bunch with many engineers sourced from countries around the world. The town has several schools, churches, parks, malls and a university campus.
Visitors are attracted to Vanderbijlpark through the water-related activities available along the Vaal River that is navigable for over 50km. On weekends, motorsports enthusiasts, fishermen, and families arrive to enjoy what the river has to offer.
In Room Facilities:
The units in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private en-suite bathroom with a shower only.
All rooms also include a:
* Bathroom amenities.
* Colour Television.
* Converters/ Voltage adapters.
* Daily Servicing.
* Vaal Mall.
* Sylviavale Heritage Museum.
* Emfuleni Golf Estate.
* Riviera Resort Country Club.
* DP de Villiers Stadium.
* Riviera on Vaal Golf Club.
* Maccauvlei Golf Club.
* Leeukop Golf Course.
* Johannesburg Country Club.
* River Square Shopping Mall.
* Faraday Pub & Grill Restaurant.
* Faraday Supermarket Supermarket.
* Vaal Mall Market.
* Vaal River.
* O.R. Tambo International Airport.
* Lanseria International Airport.
* Sasolburg railway station.