Our emphasis is on service and we are very involved in each enquiry; ensuring that we offer a select choice of properties best designed to suite our guests needs and requirements. We are known for the highest quality properties and service. Apart from sourcing accommodation for our clients we are very hands on and involved in the management of the properties ensuring a high standard. Most of our villas and homes are serviced and we offer breakfast, private chef, au pair, butler, spa treatment and other services in the privacy of your holiday home, villa or apartment. We assist our clients with restaurant reservations and booking of activities as well as information on the area. We meet and greet our guests and they receive a welcome pack with emergency numbers and contact numbers for any other service imaginable in Plettenberg Bay as well as a map of the area and tides table. We also focus on intimate beach weddings, family travel and accommodation, small groups, couples, golf groups, honeymooners and tailor made accommodation options. Contact us to ensure a dream holiday vacation with luxury accommodation.
Plettenberg Bay is known as a destination for the discerning visitor and boasts some of the most beautiful beaches in Africa. The beauty and variety of natural areas is a huge draw card. We have the Ttitsikamma Mountain range and forest, Robberg Nature Reserve and of course beautiful, natural beaches. Some of the popular areas are Natures Valley, The Crags, Keurbooms Beach, the Keurbooms Lagoon, Keurbooms and Bitou Rivers, Lookout, Central and Hobie Beach, Robberg Beach and Robberg Nature Reserve. Apart from our natural resources Plettenberg Bay is known for it’s boutique shops, fine cuisine and restaurants, Polo, golf, adventure activities, theatre and much more; creating the perfect holiday environment. With a moderate climate all year round it is ideal. Nature lovers spend hours on the beach, hiking in the forest, sea kayaking, canoeing, taking photos and of course viewing our wonderful marine life. The bay is host to whales, dolphins, seals and other pelagic birds and mammals. For others the glamour of Plettenberg Bay is an inviting jewel. It is the place to be seen and a meeting place for socialites from all over the world.
In Room Facilities:
Plett Villas is situated in Plettenberg Bay and offers a wide selection of accommodation along the Garden Route, Knysna and surrounds specializing in Plettenberg Bay. We also offer accommodation in Cape Town and other popular destinations in Africa. The accommodation selection in Plettenberg Bay includes: exclusive villas, holiday homes, luxury villas and holidays homes, private homes and villas, property rentals apartments, cottages, self-catering, luxury suites, estate living, chalets, bed and breakfast accommodation, lodges, hotel accommodation, guest houses and real estate. Up-market accommodation is our speciality with a strong focus on the luxury tourism market. We offer accommodation and tour packages nationally. We are a small owner run and managed business with many years experience in tourism and the luxury accommodation market.
* Adventure Land Plettenberg Bay:
Adventure Land is a water park on a 24 hectare property, with a 75m long supertube and a 25m midi supertube for the little ones as well as a kamakazi slide and a 12m high free fall slide - not for the faint hearted.
* African Ocean Safari: Ocean Safaris is a permitted boat based whale and dolphin watching company in Southern Africa with legally licensed launch sites in Plettenberg Bay. * The Center for Dolphin Studies (CDS) is an internationally recognised marine mammal research institute. Established in 1989 by its present director Dr. Vic Cockcroft, the CDS aims to promote the research and conservation of Southern African marine mammals.
* Dolphin Adventures: Experience the sea in a new and different way. Imagine setting sail in a specially made kayak into an impossibly blue bay, where distant mountains are outlined against the sky and dolphins arrive to join in the fun!
* Elephant Sanctuary: We offer guest and elephant driven programs where the most important part of our operation is happy elephants and satisfied guests.
* Face Adrenalin offers professional and safe adventure activities in the Garden Route of the Western Cape.
1997 caused great excitement in the Bungy jumping fraternity worldwide with the opening of the Face Adrenalin Bloukrans Bungy Jump.
* At Jamin Adventures we have put together a dedicated team to offer you the regions first comprehensive all in one adventure company. Explore the Keurbooms River Nature Reserve in the comfort of one of our 30 seaters crafts. Relax and enjoy as we guide you through the history of this incredible area. Explore the Keurbooms River Nature Reserve in the comfort of one of our 30 seaters crafts.
* Get up-close-and-personal with nature at Knysna Elephant Park- you will learn about the sad and mystical story of the Knysna Elephants.
* Plett as it's commonly known, is an incredibly popular holiday destination for locals wanting to live the beach lifestyle during the school holidays.
* Monkeyland has as one of its aims, to create awareness about the plight of primates and to show that with a greater understanding of our primate cousins, that we can all live in harmony.
* Noah's Park & Wolf Sanctuary offers diverse collection of wildlife and farmyard animals will fascinate both children and adults alike! Make eye-contact with a wolf and begin to understand the awesome nature of this magnificent animal. * Ocean Blue Adventures: Situated in the coastal town of Plettenberg Bay, Ocean Blue offer a rare a powerful experience through the only permitted boat based whale & dolphin encounters.
* Outeniqua Biking Trails: The Garden Route is home to some of the most extraordinary mountain biking in the counrty.
* Tenikwa Wildlife Awareness Centre:
Guests are taken on a guided tour to meet captive-bred furry felines, living in a semi-natural environment.