Nestled in the beautiful Omaheke region of Namibia, this Namibia self-catering establishment offers the ideal stop-over for Trans Kalahari Highway-travellers on their way from Botswana and South Africa to Namibia or vise versa.
Service Station | Accommodation | Shop | Coffee Shop | Restaurant | Camping Facilities | Swimming Pool | Conference Facilities | Internet Facilities
Buitepos (Afrikaans: outer post) is a small settlement in the Omaheke Region in eastern Namibia. It is one of the border posts between Namibia and Botswana.
In Room Facilities:
Varies according to the type of accommodation.
* Namib Desert - home to the world's highest sand dunes. Namibia boasts spectacular looking dunes. The color of the ancient towering Sossusvlei dunes changes with the light, and the shapes are constantly changed by the wind.
* Etosha Game Reserve - a unique and memorable wildlife experience
* Fish River Canyon - the second largest canyon in the world
* Skeleton Coast - ship remains can be found along the coastline
* Swakopmund - a charming seaside resort town