Leriba Hotel and Spa, 4 and 5 Star Hotel is nestled on 13 hectares of indigenous flora on the banks of the Hennops River, Centurion. It’s strategically located and easy accessible from Pretoria, Johannesburg and the OR Tambo International & Lanseria airports.
* Complimentary parking close to the rooms, in a secure 24 hour environment.
* Restaurants & Wine Cellar:
Leriba Hotel and Spa boasts 2 full a la carte restaurants namely Hemingway’s Restaurant and Wine Cellar and
* Other Facilities: Fully equipped gymnasium, large swimming pool, heated pool, team building exercises and physiotherapist on site. Leriba Spa and Wellness Centre located on the premises.
Power failures and load shedding will have no impact on conferences, accommodation and functions at Leriba
Hotel and Spa, as we are fully backed by 400KVA and 500 KVA generators.
We offer a complimentary shuttle service to and from the Centurion Gautrain Station, Centurion Shopping mall
and Centurion area. Transport and tours can be arranged on request.
Leriba Hotel and Spa is a 4 and 5 Star hotel [TGCSA], is nestled on 12 hectares of indigenous forest on the banks of the Hennops River in Centurion. It’s strategically located and easy accessible from Pretoria and Johannesburg. The hotel is walking distance to Centurion City and Centurion Gautrain Station, 35 minutes Johannesburg, 45 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport and 10 minutes to Pretoria.
In Room Facilities:
The elegant and spacious en-suite luxury rooms, and business suites blend comfort and style for the business and leisure guest. The luxury en-suite rooms are decorated in a minimalistic East African style with a splendid view onto the lavish landscaped gardens displaying an abundance of indigenous plants and birdlife.
Leriba Hotel and Spa is the perfect setting for conferences, weddings, exhibitions and product launches. Part of the Leriba Hotel Group, the hotel offers unequaled hospitality and in depth understanding of every guest’s needs and provides a haven of natural elegance with luxury accommodation, excellent service and superior facilities.
* Spa: The state of the art wellness centre offers visitors a luxurious taste of wild Africa, combined with a sophisticated pampering of a health spa. The facilities include a Vichy shower, a Swiss shower, a jet bath, a steam bath and a hairdresser.
* Conference Venues: Up to 1200 delegates can be accommodated in 20 fully equipped air-conditioned venues.