The guesthouse has seven well-appointed garden room units each with their own private entrance. All rooms have their own bathroom and are equipped with a fridge, microwave, toaster and electric kettle for your convenience for partial self-catering. Towels and linen supplied. WIFI available.
29 on Koedoe Guest House offers ideal accommodation for the business and leisure traveler. Package deals available for longer stays (2 weeks or more).
* Rooms are serviced daily.
* All units have their own outside furniture so guests can also relax outside or in the garden at the property.
Kempton Park is a main place of Ekurhuleni in the Gauteng province, South Africa. Kempton Park has been part of the City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality since 2000. Kempton Park is located on the western city limits of Ekurhuleni and shares its administrative boundaries with Johannesburg, South Africa's largest city. It is situated south of Tembisa, one of the largest townships in South Africa which is also integrated into Ekurhuleni . The name of the city is sometimes written as "Kemptonpark" in Afrikaans.
In Room Facilities:
* A fridge
* Electric kettle for your convenience
* Partial self-catering
* Bath towels and linen supplied.
* O.R. Tambo International Airport, 12,5 km from the property.
* Eastrand Mall Shopping Centre is 9km
* Festival Mall is only 7km from 29 Koedoe
* Kempton Park CBN only 8km from property.
* Ebotse Golf and Country Estate
* Germiston Country Club
* Glenvista Golf Club
* Aurelia's Restaurant
* Dine At Platia
* Fu Li Hua Asian Cuisine
* Tribes African Grill and Steak House
* Birch Acres Mall
* Deli and Arts & Crafts Market
* Festival Mall Ice Arena
* Octavia's Sensorium Day Spa
* Theatre of Marcellus