At Oseki we offer:
Full board & free WIFI & a Maasai nature walk. On our walks you will learn how to throw a Maasai spear & shoot a bow & arrow. Our nightly bonfires are accompanied by Maasai storytelling & dancing.
- Transport to & from Nairobi.
- Safaris to the game reserve.
- A stay in a original wooden bush cabin
The camp let's you experience the Maasai culture first hand and is situated in the heart of the bush. At the camp plenty of animals can walk around freely. There are sheep, goats and cows present to get a taste of the traditional lifestyle of the Maasai. We are happy to show our guests how to milk one of the cows or sheep before breakfast!
Also, note that at night many animals will be moving around. You will be able to hear elephants and hyena's at night. Sometimes giraffe will walk around the camp as well so early in the morning, we will take you for a track and sign lesson (animal footprints) so you can see which animals came around the camp the night before, very exciting!
We are also happy to work together with the ladies of the Maasai Mara to design bead work for our guests, ensuring a fair profit for the ladies who put in their hard work in making their art! We have a small art gallery where our guests can buy some Maasai beadwork or other artwork made out of wood or little paintings and warrior shields.
Other information about the camp:
- All cabins are made out of wood to create a real bush experience.
- We can accommodate 12 people maximum.
- All wooden bush cabins have their own bathroom with hot water.
- WIFI can be arranged, ask for more information on the matter.
- There is an cook for you available, you will make you nice breakfast, lunch & dinner.