* Unlimited Wifi throughout
* Nespresso Coffee Machines
* Kitchens in some suites
* Showmax & Netflix
* Outside BBQ & Terraces with seating
* Lounges with seating & dining
* Direct access to the World renowned 16 Mile Beach
* Heated swimming pool
* Penthouse has its own private heated swimming pool
* Automated lift for access to first floor Suites
Yzerfontein is a quaint seaside village situated on the West Coast, renowned for its long sandy beaches stretching to the horizon and Table Mountain’s iconic silhouette fading in the distance - this friendly beach village is all about laid-back West Coast beach living. Being only an hour’s drive from Cape Town it is a popular weekend escape yet remains quaint and welcoming.
As a coastal fishing village it is friendly and welcoming, with all the charm of a town that cares for its people, wild life, and, of course, the fynbos kingdom in which it is situated. Yzerfontein is an urban conservancy and its residents work tirelessly to protect the natural heritage for generations to come.
It is an ideal place from which to explore the beauty of the greater surrounding of this West Coast region and it is also very safe, as it is slightly off the main route, with just one road serving as access to the stunning coastal location.
In Room Facilities:
* King Size Beds (Extra length)
* 100% Linen Bedding
* Bathrooms with Heated Towel Rails
* Bath Towels
* Gowns & Slippers
* Seating/Dining Areas
* Combustion Fireplaces
* Crockery, cookware & glasses
* Fridges & Dishwashers
* Micro/Convection Ovens
* Scenic Walks
* Road & Mountain Biking
* Hiking Trails in the area include The 2km Schaap Island trail which starts on the main beach and runs in a southerly direction towards the harbour. The 16 mile trail starts at the main beach and runs north along the beach towards the West Coast National Park
* Snorkeling & Diving
* Wind Surfing, Board & Kite Surfing
* Fishing from both land and deep sea - these waters are renowned for fish such as the local “snoek”, cob, yellowtail, Tuna, Crayfish (similar to lobster) & black mussels – the latter two when in season & with permits
* Bird watching
* This bay is the annual springtime destination for Southern Right & Humpback whales (amongst others) who make their way down from the colder Antarctic water in south to calve in our bay during August to November. You can view these magnificent mammals frolicking with their young ones as they learn to do their first “belly flops” from the shore line or from a boat out in the ocean or by kayaking to get up close with these magnificent creatures – or even from your own private suite at The Olive Tree Villa.
* Wild flowers & Indi Indigenous Gardens in Yzerfontein - during August to October, an abundance of spring flowers such as Arum Lilies, Wild Cinerarias, and dazzling white and orange Daisies can be seen in Yzerfontein. The town also boasts three indigenous gardens that can be visited throughout the year. The indigenous garden on Dassen Island Drive even has a maze
* Local Arts & Crafts
* 4x4 Drives in Yzerfontein - the 4x4 trail on Blombosch Farm is about 7km from Yzerfontein. It is a 14km track and takes about two hours to complete. (The trail is graded 2/3).