Our self-catering accommodation includes thatched log chalet A's, timber log chalet B's, cabins with or without a sea view and a wheelchair friendly chalet. The chalets have three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. The cozy wooden cabins for couples consist of a bedroom, en-suite bathroom, self-catering kitchen and balcony. From the moment you arrive at Brenton on Sea Cottages you will be treated to the unspoilt surroundings, Brenton hospitality and thoughtful amenities.
Outside BBQ / Braai Facilities
Communal laundry on the premises – tokens available at reception.
Brenton on Sea is situated on the scenic Garden Route coast line and nestles between the Indian Ocean and the hills of the Western Head of Knysna's Estuary, a 16 km drive from Knysna. It's the perfect base and safe haven from where you can explore the treasures of the Garden Route. There are 2 restaurants in the area and the closest supermarket grocery store is within a 20-minute drive. The Resort is situated a mere 3 minute walk from the unspoiled Brenton beach. We would like to ensure that your stay is as comfortable and memorable as possible.
So…..!! : Let your hair hang down Get rid of your shoes Rest your weary mind And enjoy!!!!!
In Room Facilities:
Underfloor heating, blankets as well as all linen and bath towels are provided but guests need to bring their own beach towels.
Tea and coffee facilities are provided for the first night.
An iron and ironing board is available in the Chalets and in the Laundry room for the cabins.
A child safety gate is installed in front of the staircase in the Chalet B's but not in the Chalet A's.
A travel cot with bedding is available upon request.
Daily housekeeping services.
Free wifi vouchers available.
20 DStv channels available.
Flat-screen plasma TV's.
All rooms are equipped with built-in cupboards with plenty of storage space.
* Brenton on Sea Beach Walk is an easy 4.54 km (one way) stroll to Buffalo Bay and takes around 2 hours.
* Come and enjoy some exciting rock and surf angling. Brenton boasts very popular angling spots, like Castle Rock, Jaapse Bay & The Blokke.
* There are several coves to the east of Castle Rock that invite exploration.
* Fishermans walk is a romantic and scenic cliff top path where schools of dolphins and whales are often spotted.
* Paragliding is a popular pastime and tandems are available for those seeking adventure.
* Brenton on Lake provides a jetty and slipway for boats and canoes.