Mkholo Olive Farm is situated on a farm just outside of Hartbeespoort and offers superb accommodation for couples and families alike. We are only 20-minutes' drive from Lanseria Airport and 45 minutes from Pretoria and Johannesburg, ideal for a weekend break.
The farm offers 3 fully equipped units to choose from for your stay.
- Light and airy with high ceilings, an open-plan design and glass doors that run along the entire length of the home, Mkholo Cottage is spacious enough to accommodate 6 guests comfortably and includes a well-equipped kitchen, large open-plan living area with a wood-burning fireplace as well as a veranda and private enclosed garden. The cottage is fitted with a TV and a selection of movies.
Mkholo Cottage is pet-friendly and your dogs will have free reign of the large, enclosed garden.
- The Olive Shed The Olive Shed is a spacious unit with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Each bedroom has a double bed and the bathroom is fitted with a shower, toilet and basin. There's a separate guest toilet for convenience. The kitchen features a stove&oven, microwave, fridge, coffee- and tea-making facilities, crockery and cutlery. It has a spacious patio as well as braai facilities and a boma.
- The Dairy cottage is suitable for a couple or 2 single travelers and consists of a comfortable king-size bed, en-suite bathroom and an open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge area that opens out onto your own enclosed garden. The cottage retains subtle hints of its original use as a functioning dairy.
The Dairy Cottage is pet-friendly for very small dogs will have free reign of the enclosed garden.
Each cottage offers privacy in the tranquility of the olive farm and features braai facilities & an equipped kitchen.
Our reservoir is the ideal place to be on a hot day so bring your swimming gear in the summer months.
- A house cleaner is available upon request at an additional charge per day.
- Firewood for the fireplace will be provided
- Under cover parking is available for one vehicle, as well as open parking for more cars
- Guests are welcome to walk, ride and explore the entire olive farm - dogs will however need to be on a lead when you leave the cottage