Enter your stay dates to view prices
Set in the heart of the Constantia Valley, in Cape Town’s most prestigious leafy suburb, within walking distance of Constantia Uitsig and surrounded by the mountains of the Peninsula, lies Constantia Villa, an immaculate, north facing, sun filled 3 bedroom home plus separate cottage and pool set in 1500 sqm of stunningly beautiful garden.In Room Facilities:
* Main House:
3 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms ( Bed 1: queen size double, Bed 2: 2 x single beds, Bed 3: 2 x single beds), Study with complimentary 3G Wi-Fi, Quality fitted kitchen with hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, large fridge freezer and kitchen nook. Luxurious lounge/dining area with a wood burning Earthfire and including a wide range of entertainment including DSTV, BlueRay, DVD, board games and a select library. Outdoor covered patio for alfresco dining with Weber barbecue/braai
* Separate cottage: 1 bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Quality fitted kitchen with gas hob, microwave, fridge freezer. Lounge dining area leading to patio (DSTV, Library, Weber barbecue/braai).
If you are looking for a quiet home in Constantia near to all Constantia Schools, excellent wine estates, top restaurants and near Kirstenbosch, this is it. It also comes with a pool and superb domestic service provided by Mussah.Property Facilities:
Large sparkling pool with child safety net.
Landscaped established enclosed garden with abundant flowers and lawn.
Superb security (electric fence, fully alarmed, automated gate and intercom) and secure parking for 5 cars.
Child and Pet friendly.Attractions:
* Waterfront and Cape Town Central, 20 minutes
* Table Mountain Cableway, 20 minutes
* University of Cape Town, 15 minutes
* Mostert’s Mill, 15 minutes
* Newlands Rugby and Cricket Stadiums, 15 minutes
* Golf Courses, Mowbray, Rondebosch, Royal Cape and Clovelly, 10 to 20 minutes
* Rondevlei Bird Sanctuary, 15 minutes
* Hout Bay Fishing Harbour and Beach, 20 minutes
* Chapman’s Peak scenic drive, 20 minutes
* Kommetjie and Noordhoek beach, 20 minutes
* Sandvlei and Zeekoevlei (for sailing and canoeing), 10 minutes
* Muizenberg Beach, 15 minutes
* Kalk Bay (for its harbour, and art and craft shops), 20 minutes
* Simon's Town (historical naval town), 30 minutes
* Boulders’ Beach penguins, 30 minutes
* Cape Point Nature Reserve, 40 minutes
|Property Type||Self Catering, Villa|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Best Price Guaranteed
Beautiful views; great hiking trails ! Peaceful environment! Just awesome!
The Chef’s Warehouse restaurant at Beau Constantia was extraordinary. Tryn Restaurant at Steenberg, the Market Village and restaurants at Constantia Uitsig Estate and La Colombe restaurant, Hout Bay, were just outstanding. Great shopping village at Constantia Village.
Spacious rooms with excellent service on top.
The views, the fresh air, the crisp winter chill whilst lying next to the fire.
Nearby Attractions & Landmarks
Table Mountain, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Two Oceans Marathon, Heart of Cape Town Museum, Groot Constantia, Newlands Brewery, Rhodes Memorial, Newlands Stadium, Orange Kloof, Hout Bay Leopard, Duiker Island, Hout Bay Market, Cape Point Vineyards Estate, World of Birds, Kalk Bay Theatre