All bookings not secured with a deposit within 24 hours will be automatically cancelled.
A conditionally refundable damage deposit of R500 is payable on all self catering units
Check in: not before 15:00 on the day but no later than 21:00 on date of arrival. A R500 levy will be charged per every two hours or part thereof for late check in.
Check out: Strictly no later than 09:00. A R500 levy will be charged for every hour or part thereof and can be taken from your key / damage deposit.
Please note that if you are unable to stay for the entire period of your booking then the cancellation policy will take effect.
1. All facilities are for our guests only and therefore no visitors are allowed.
2. Should you not fully occupy your unit it does not entitle you to invite your own "guests or family" to fill the compliment.
3. You will be held accountable for any defects/ breakages and damages not reported within 12 hours of your arrival.
4. Braai facilities are on a first come first serve basis with your own firelighters and charcoal.
5.Group bookings - please do not mix crockery and cutlery of the different units
. 6. Air-conditioning - Unit windows and doors need to be kept closed at all times when air-conditioners are in use. Machines need to be switched off when you leave your unit.
7.On windy days - Please ensure that doors and or windows are closed or properly hooked in and latched while at home. - Use your discretion when leaving in the morning to close windows rather to be held responsible for broken windows due to a change in weather - your negligence will be added to your account.
8.Car wash - We would like to give you a choice of two car washes of which Acquila is excluded. Car wash can be found at the two nearby shopping malls being Bluff Towers ( Checkers Centre) and Hillside Mall (Pick & Pay Centre)
9.Cleaning Service - Cleaning excludes the washing of dishes. Your unit will be cleaned daily between 08:00 and 10:00 with the exception of weekends and public holidays. Please make use of the cleaning materials in the bathroom to ensure hygiene.
10. Change of Towels - Friday to Friday guests or Monday to Monday guests. Bath towels will be changed on Mon & Wednesday. Please place towels in the shower should you need it to be changed.
11.Towels - Due to the increase in the loss of guest towels no towel will leave the premises neither be used at the swimming pool, kindly use your beach towels.
12.Swimming Towels, wet clothing - Please use the delegated washing lines for drying of towels and clothing. No towels or clothing will be hung over chairs in or out your unit, neither over any balustrade railings. HELP upkeep the image of the guest house in our neighborhood that we have been building over the past couple of years.
13.House Pride - The Management and its Staff expects every guest to display some house pride in picking up clothing, hanging towels and wash its own dishes. Dirty dishes left on the day of departure will be charged at R100 against your damage/key deposit.
14.A request in advance to Management can be made for dishes to be washed at R50 a time and payable in advance but no later than the specific morning.
15. Swimming - Guests will not be allowed to swim before 08:00 and no swimming will be permitted to guests after 18:00. Children under 12 needs to be accompanied by at least one adult (over 18 years). Our local Olympic Swimming Pool is open until 21:00 daily and unlimited swimming is available at our local Brighton Beach.
16. Pool is used only to cool off, no games to be played, no diving, no alcohol, glasses or bottles allowed in the pool area.
17.Alcohol - No excessive liquor will be allowed. Rowdiness will not be tolerated.
18.Noise factor - Do not create excessive or unnecessary noise. Parents to take control of their children at all times.
19.No leaning, sitting, climbing and or hanging over balustrades / railings - parents to please supervise children.
20.Smokers - please do not flick your cigarette buds onto the grass or into any potplants. There are ashtrays in the designated smoking area .
21.Parking area is exclusive for the parking of our guests's vehicles. Friends picking up guests to park outside please. 22.Early check out - If your departure is earlier than the scheduled time, please contact Nonnie to make the necessary arrangments to leave the key behind.