* Secure Parking
* Swimming Pool
Ardmore Guest Farm is situated in the beautiful Champagne Valley of the Central Drakensberg region. The stunning views of the three highest mountain peaks in South Africa dominates the skyline; Mafadi (highest at 3450m), Injisuti Dome (3410m), and the majestic Champagne Castle (3377m) .
In Room Facilities:
* Jacuzzi/spa baths in most bathrooms
* Wood fireplaces
* Fridge and tea/coffee making facilities
* Visit the Amangwe crafts and beadwork community project selling locally produced crafts from 40 local beaders.
* Pop into the Steve Bull gallery to see some great works from the infamous local artist.
* Bass fishing and bird watching at our large farm dam, across the road roughly 400m from the guest house.
* Enjoy the jungle gym for the kids, trampoline, table tennis, badminton and volleyball facilities.
* Take a dip in our swimming pool with fantastic views of Champagne Castle mountain.
* Take a 45 minute stroll up the hill above the main forest on the farm with views of the entire champagne valley.
* Beautiful mountain biking terrain, if you bring your own bike, feel free to explore the tracks around the farm.
* Relax and enjoy our beautiful tea garden where light lunches, tea and scones and apple pie are served.
* Have a drink in our Honesty bar, play a game of pool, table tennis or table-football or watch DSTV in the pub.
* Take a steep 90 minute hike to the trig beacon on Ardmore Hill, 230m above the guest house, with stunning 360 views.
* Or if you can’t keep offline, surf the internet with free Wi-Fi, broadcast to all the guest units.