These designer ultra-modern and spacious apartment and the interior is a picture of laid-back luxury, where classic architecture meets seamlessly with contemporary glamour. The air-conditioned apartment has a typical open plan kitchen/ dining/ living area, complete with all the necessary amenities, including but not limited to a Nespresso coffee machine, Marshall speaker, flat screen TV and sound bar, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer..Huge floor-to-ceiling mirrors frames the leisure area, dominated by the twin-arched firewood display and Victorian cast-iron fireplaces. Step out onto the swooping curved terrace sprawling from the immaculately furnished & fully equipped modern interior, offering uninterrupted ocean views blending into The Twelve Apostles Mountain Range.
A spacious open-plan kitchen and living room layout accommodates the six-seater dining table in style - perfect for quick breakfasts, lazy lunches or intimate dinners.
With its swooping curved balcony and imposing presence, this landmark Clifton property is instantly recognizable from Victoria Road, and the view from the private balcony is no exception. Double glazed sliding doors make way for panoramic views of a shimmering blue Atlantic Ocean – so close you can feel the ocean mist on your skin.
• Free high-speed internet, secure and uncapped Wifi as well as comprehensive satellite including all TV channels.
• Parking is available upon request and reservation is needed.
• House-keeping service is available upon request; Monday to Friday, 8h00am to 16h00pm at no cost; and Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays at R450.00 a day.
• The apartment is self-catering and certain toiletries and basic consumables are provided on arrival only.
Clifton is Cape Town’s jewel - no matter how many sunsets you have seen, it’s simply different here. Part of the YOLO Spaces Collection, this dreamy Apartment is in a Spanish inspired building located on the promenade, in a wind free pocket, in the heart of energetic Clifton. A great choice for travellers as it is less than 2 minutes walking distance from the 4 famous Clifton Beaches. Clifton is around 5 minutes’ drive from fabulous restaurants, shopping, entertainment and nightlife; 10 to 15 minutes’ drive to the city centre; 25 to 30 minutes to the Cape Town International Airport and is central to many other nearby tourist attractions.
In Room Facilities:
• Sea view
• Mountain view
• Free high-speed internet, secure and uncapped Wifi
• Premier DSTV Satellite including all TV channels
• Flat-screen TV in both bedrooms
• DVD player in each bedroom
• Bluetooth Sound Bar
• Marshall speaker
• Air conditioning in bedroom and living room
• Indoor fireplace
• Personal safe in bedrooms
• Bath towels
• Beach towels
• Beach umbrellas
• Beach chairs
• Toiletries: soap, hand wash, hand & body lotion, body wash, shampoo
• Toilet paper
• Closet / wardrobe
• Hair dryers and hair irons
• Fire extinguisher
• Security System and Armed response
• UPS Generator.
• Nespresso coffee machine
• Electric kettle
• Washing machine
• Tumble dryer
• Iron / Ironing board
• Cleaning products
• Direct access to Clifton’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Beaches.
• The MyCiti Bus stop and the Hop-on Hop-off site seeing bus stop is at your doorstep
• Uber / Taxi Service
• Train – Cape Town railway station.Nearby Attractions
• Shops & Restaurants – 5-minute drive
• Clifton’s 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Beaches – 2-minute walk
• Tandem Paragliding, Signal Hill – 13-minute drive
• V&A Waterfront – 15-minute drive
• Two Oceans Aquarium – 15-minute drive
• Table Mountain Aerial Cableway – 10-minute drive
• Lion’s Head Hiking Trail – 8-minute drive
• Camps Bay – 5-minute drive
• Hout Bay – 20-minute drive
• Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden – 27-minute drive
• Cape Point, Cape Peninsula – 90-minute drive
• Robben Island
• Boat cruises
• Wine farms