The stylish lodge, set in mature gardens with a large swimming pool and braai area, has 4 en-suite bedrooms, a comfortable lounge with open fire, and indoor and outdoor dining areas. The 1200 hectare of grassland, bushveld and riverine forest gives way to sweeping white beaches.
In Room Facilities:
* En-suite bathrooms with showers
* Comfortable beds with crisp (cotton percale) linen
* Beach towels in each room
* All rooms have an ocean view
* Coffee and tea facilities
* DSTV and WIFI internet available in the lodge
We are situated in the Adventure Province, with the most sunshine hours in South Africa, facilitating the enjoyment of outdoor activities such as quad biking, surf sailing, deep sea fishing, kite surfing, skiing and hiking. Explore beautiful rivers navigable for up to 25km and our rich coral reefs offer magnificent diving opportunities. Horse ride along our golden beaches, or through game parks.
* Swimming Pool
* Secure Parking
* BBQ facilities
* Sunset river cruise
* Birding / fishing on boats for Spotted Grunter and Kob on local estuaries
* Beach walks, swimming.
* Golf and activities at Fishriver Sun Hotel
* Scuba diving.
* Deep sea fishing
* Trip to Bathurst Village (pineapple capital of the world, oldest pub in South Africa, arts and crafts etc.)
* Trip to historic city of Grahamstown (Albany museum, Rhodes University, botanical garden, shopping, township tour etc.)
* Day trip to Addo Elephant Park
* Uniquely situated adjacent to the Gary Player designed Fish River Sun Golf Course!