Located in the wealthy residential suburb of Cape Town, this luxurious 6-bedroom establishment will leave you breathless with its unique design and outstanding sea views from all angles.
The house is divided into three levels and present a glimpse of the beautiful vast ocean from all angles. There is a large dining and lounge area on the middle level leading to the pool deck with spectacular sea views, sun loungers and couches where you can take in the marvelous sunsets. We have plenty of communal areas for you to lounge away in on those lazy days. Choose to take a dip in the pool, order a cocktail from the friendly butler on-site and just soak up the sun on our wooden decks outside. When those hot summer days really hit, you can level up your aircon in your suite and help yourself to a refreshing drink from your mini-bar. Also during the winter months we are well-equipped with fire-places to create a warm and cosy environment for you.
The house’s supremely elegant flair invites you to indulge in a day or two of sweet idleness. Take a leisurely soak in the pool or bury yourself in a good book. It will be a pleasure for our team to provide you with cold drinks and small snacks.
The Llandudno Jacuzzi:
The Jacuzzi which comes with booking the Llanduno Suite is located right on your own balcony outside and ensures great privacy.
We offer Spa treatments in the comfort of your own suite (additional charge):
Our therapist will treat you to a massage of choice and thereafter we can also present you with a bottle of some of South Africa’s finest MCC and a delicious tapas platter to nibble on.
Package Price: R 3,000.00 per couple for 3 hours including the MCC and Tapas platter, two one hour massages and exclusive use of the Jacuzzi.
Please note that the spa is open to non-resident guests, please do enquire for available time slots with reservations on email@example.com
If you feel like a night of pure indulgence without going too far, please enquire about our private dinners that we offer. We have various options, and we cater for all tastes and walks of life.
Price: Please enquire.
* A delicious breakfast is included in the rate to be had at your leisure.
* Use of all public areas throughout the villa.
* Swimming pool. (Please do note that due to severe drought and water restrictions in Cape Town, our pools are currently not running until further notice).
* Free Wi-Fi.
* Assistance and recommendations for booking of activities.
Once you have visited the trendy and popular Llandudno, Hout Bay and Camps Bay, you will wonder why you have had not gotten there sooner.
The area is an idyllic blend of nature with mountains towering above, to the crystal waters of the Atlantic ocean below. In other nearby areas there are cocktail bars, restaurants, night clubs and coffee shops line the beach front, which showcases some of the most expensive real estate on the African continent.
Just a few minutes away, you can find the legendary Waterfront or the Table Mountain’s lower cable car station. Depending on traffic, Cape Town’s centre can be reached in approximately fifteen minutes. In short, Camps Bay is the perfect base camp for enjoying a stylish holiday within easy reach of all the major attractions.
Another hot recommendation is a visit to Chapmans Drive! Just twenty minutes down the coastal road via Hout Bay take you there. And then, you will want to visit the famous Cape and the gourmet attraction the “Winelands”.
In Room Facilities:
Our suites offer either twin beds or king beds.
All suites offer/come with:
-On-site butler & manager
-Mini Bar – stocked with complimentary Water and Soft Drinks. Wine, Spirits and Beers are at an additional cost .
-Coffee and tea making facilities
-Netflix and unlimited Internet access/Wifi
-Flat screen TV’s
-strictly non-smoking rooms
* Beautiful Beaches
* Plenty of walking trails in close proximity
* Picnic on the grass strip on the beach.
* Try your hand at surfing at Llandudno
* Have lunch or dinner at one of the trendy restaurants overlooking the beach.
* Mountain Bike your way around.
In the Greater Cape-Town Area:
* V & A Waterfront
* Table Mountain via cable-car
* Boulders Beach at Simon's Town
* Horse-Riding on Noordhoek Beach
* Trips and Hikes around Cape Point
* Many world class vineyards to choose from.
* Boat trips to Robben Island
* The scenic drive around Chapman's Peak
* Explore Hout Bay and the harbour seals.
* Many shopping opportunities and farmer's markets constantly on the go.