In Room Facilities:
Comfortable rooms, private patios, combination of baths, showers, Private toilets, toiletries, Wi-Fi.
* Closest Indian Ocean beach: the east parking area of Lookout Beach (at the bottom of Salmack Road) is just 1 km from your door at Plett Beacon House!
* Closest access to the Keurboom's River Lagoon: Take a stroll down Zenon Street, turn left at the T-Junction with Plato Road, and right at the T-junction with Phitidi's Walk - now amble along for another 150 metres or so, and you'll get to a path to the right that'll bring you to the water's edge. Total distance from Plett Beacon House: 430 metres.
* Lookout Beach - the most popular swimming area of Lookout Beach is situated at the bottom of Hill Street. It's great for sunbathers and surfers, SUPs and kite boarders, and it’s a fantastic venue for watching the sunset - especially from the benches of one of Plett’s best-kown eating and drinking venues: the Lookout Deck. 1.4 km from Plett Beacon House.
* Beach (Main Beach) - usually the busiest, vibiest beach in Plett, and great for families. It’s the launch site for local whale-watching tours and other marine activities, and home of Plett's branch of the NSRI (National Sea Rescue Institute Station 14). With its beachside eating spots, it’s also the site of many of the town’s annual events (please watch plett-tourism.co.za for details). Lifeguards in season. 2.2 km from Plett Beacon House.
*Hobie Beach - basically the extension of Central Beach (on the eastern side), Hobie Beach is the site of one of South Africa’s best-known body-boarding waves: The Wedge. It’s a unique and challenging break! 2 km from Plett Beacon House.
* Robberg Beach - stretches all the way from Beacon Island to the Robberg Peninsula - a 4-km stretch of white sand that's popular for walking, whale-watching, and dolphin-watching. Beacon Island parking and beach entrance: 3.3 km from Plett Beacon House
Wi-Fi, Secure parking, walled garden
Kayaking, Canoeing, Supping, Wind surfing, Kite surfing
* Plett Wine Route & Tastings / Restaurants
* cycling (MTB, Road)
* Golf Goose Valley & Plettenberg Bay Country Club
* Whale , Dolphin, Watching & Seal Diving
* Shopping (curios, Boutiques, Art.)