2 Double bedrooms - colour TV in main bedroom linen and hair dryer supplied. Camping cot available on request (no linen), 2 single sleepers in living area.
Full bathroom incl the following:
Bath and shower facility, Bath towels supplied - not beach towels.
In Room Facilities:
Fully equipped kitchen incl the following:
Under counter oven, hob, extractor fan, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer,
coffee maker, electrical frying pan, slow cooker, toaster, snack witch maker, crockery, cutlery, iron, iron board.
living area incl the following:
satellite tv and dvd player
2 single sleepers
MELKBOSSTRAND IS A POLULAR HOLIDAY DESTINATION AND HAS A LOT TO OFFER TO HOLIDAY MAKERS:
* Lovely safe beaches.
* Fishing and diving (boat slipway within 4km).
* Hiking trials (less than 1km) with bird watching and wild life incl whale watching during season.
* 4x4 Trial with quad bike rental facility (less than 2km).
* Golf course (less than 5 km).
* Blouberg Strand (less than 10km).
* Shopping centre and medical centre less than 5km.
* Cape Town International Airport is a 35 minute drive.
Outdoor braai facility on balcony.
Safe parking in courtyard of building behind security gate (1 vehicle).
* Visit West Coast Villages eg. Paternoster, Langebaan, Velddrif and have lunch at an open air restaurant with traditional West Coast Cuisine. We will help you to plan this trip.
* Go to Ratanga Junction theme park (open school holidays and long weekends) or go shopping at Canal Walk shopping center (the largest shopping center in the southern hemisphere.
* Hike up Table Mountain or take the cable car.
* Do the Hop on Hop off bus tour. It takes you to 17 tourist attractions in and around the mother city incl V&A Waterfront, Aquarium, Camps Bay beach etc.
* Go on a wine tasting trip. Visit nearby wine farms in Durbanville, Swartland, Stellenbosch and Paarl.
* Have a picnic at Kirstenbosch. During the summer season they have free concerts on Sunday evenings.
* Visit the picturesque towns of Riebeeck-Kasteel and Darling (Tannie Evita Bezuidenhout's Perron is a must!)
* Have cocktails on the lawn at the Blue Peter Hotel and watch the sun set.
* Ride an ostrich at the ostrich farm on the N7.
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT AN EXTRA COST AND PRIOR ARRANGEMENT IS NECESSARY:
* Baby sitting.
* Cleaning service.
* Airport transfers.
* Boat trips.
* Fishing trips.
* Water sports.
* 4x4 trips.
* Picnic baskets.