Enter your stay dates to view prices
Well-appointed suites, situated on the main road in the heart of Dullstroom, with secure off street parking and covered carports.In Room Facilities:
ALL ROOMS HAVE:
DSTV (hotel bouquet) 16 channels: TV Guide, M-Net, 2 x Movie Magic Channels, 8 x Sports Channels, SABC 1, SABC 2, SABC 3 and ETV. TEA/COFFEE making facilities in all units. Small bar fridges.
Please note: NO SMOKING IN ROOMS- only permitted on balconies and in courtyard. A R500 fine will be imposed for contravening this.
Dullstroom-Emnotweni dates back to the early 1880's when Dutch Settlers made their way to the place of "eternal mist". The town is situated at 2100 m above sea level, making this one of the highest towns in the country. The architecture in the town is a mixture of 19th and 20th century building designs.Property Facilities:
* Secure Parking
* it is one of the coldest villages in South Africa,
* it is South Africa's premier trout fishing area,
* it is the home of the highest railway station, 2076 m above sea-level,
* it is the only place where elm and beech trees grow in any number and ...
* it is also the only region in South Africa where you will find the endangered the Blue Crane, Crowned Crane, as well as the Wattled Crane which is critically endangered.
* it hosts a Whiskey bar with THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF Whiskeys in the Southern Hemisphere.
* It is also the host of a specialized clock shop with the largest collection of clocks in the Southern Hemisphere.
|Property Type||Holiday Home, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
About the Host
Member since: 15 Nov. 2018
Response time: less than a minute
Response rate: 100%
Beautiful little town, so many interesting shops and things to see!
It was well serviced and the host was very kind and accommodating. The house was beautiful and had everything we needed. No complaints!!
Lovely little town with interesting shops. Loved that there were very few 'high street stores'.
Its beautiful and clean, and we were able to walk around the small town to visit all the quaint shops. It is a lovely destination for an easily accessible weekend away from Johannesburg.
Gorgeous little town with a lot of good places to eat. Bohobo Bar is a funky little space run by an awesome couple who will make you feel super welcome and they have live music 😁 Harries Pancakes is definitely a must as well as The Old Transvaal Inn.... Try one of their delicious adult milkshakes.
All this surrounded by spectacular scenery, this is a place everyone should visit.
It rained the whole time we were there, so didn't see much, but the food and hospitality was awesome wherever we went.
Brilliant weekend getaway.
The quaint little town, the old-school pubs, the cozy coffee shops and Wild about Whisky (a must!).