Your stay at Forest Edge Retreat is almost yours! Only 5 internationally awarded cottages available. Come experience TRANQUILITY, ROMANCE & PRIVACY in NATURE at these Knysna fully equipped cottages in the forest. Breakfast also available on our Lily Pond Deck.
>> Book DIRECT and SAVE! The rates below is the lowest you will find on the internet - only 5 Cottages, so BOOK NOW to secure this amazing rate. >>
Did you know? Forest Edge Cottages outperform our competitors on Value for Money & Hospitality. Guests have rated it 9.0/10!
Guests loved… “very cosy cottages” (61 reviews) “outdoor showers” (23 reviews), “tranquil forest setting” (16 reviews), “fireplace and Braai” (39 reviews)
In Room Facilities:
Our 5 cottages are identical and offer the following:
* Main bedroom with Double bed in Standard and Queen bed in Luxury chalets
* Second bedroom with 2 single beds, plus a spare mattress and bedding if requested
* Bathroom with a romantic cup bath and separate toilet indoors, plus an outdoor shower
* Fully equipped kitchen, with stove, oven, microwave, fridge with freezer, all cutlery and crockery
* Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with cosy fireplace, TV with dvd and a selection of movies, and a small library
* Veranda with table and chairs, and hammock, overlooking the private braai area and forest
* All linen and bath towels are provided - bring own swimming towels.
* Luxury cottages also offer Free WiFi; Comprehensive DSTV; flatscreen TV's and Weber-style kettle braais in addition to open-air braai.
AREA ATTRACTIONS: Reception has a well-stocked information centre and also offers basic business services during office hours : stunning walks; mountainbiking trails; country restaurants; the beach; Knysna Town and Waterfront 20 minutes away; Farmer's market, Elephant/Monkey/Cheetah/Snake/Birds/Wolves/Raptor parks; goldmine tour & museum and many more - too many to list!
Breaking News: Forest Edge now also offers Breakfast at our new Lily Pond Deck! Forest Edge is primarily about tranquillity and nature, and offers an eco-historic walking trail on site, plus another exclusive forest walk down to magical rock pools that starts at Forest Edge; In-cottage professional massages; communal bonfire area; kiddies play area, swimming splash pool area, pet donkeys, chickens, permaculture gardens; historic woodcutter graves straight out of "Circles in the Forest"; ideal for bird watching and game spotting, even from your hammock - Bring your binoculars!
Forest Edge will delight you if you'd like to rejuvenate your body and soul while enjoying luxury comforts. The ideal base from which to explore the area...
Mellow out on the chalet veranda, watching birds or buck drink at the dam. Light a braai (barbecue) under the stars; flitting fireflies and evocative nightjars add to the enchantment. In winter enjoy a book or movie by the cozy log-fire... If you don't feel like cooking, join us for an amazing breakfast at our Lily Pond Deck.
Bask in a little exotic olde-worlde charm, with privacy and romance woven in, and tied together by the healing power of Nature...
Come discover the Magic of the Forest!