The studios are situated in a small Apartment Block called Middelhof, Three Anchor Bay. Three Anchor Bay is a small suburb situated between Green Point and Sea Point. Although it is centrally situated, it enjoys a quiet position - removed from traffic and urban noise.
* Two spacious studios (42 and 52 sq metres respectively). Big sliding windows with partial views of city buildings.
* The studios are situated on the first and second floor. No lift.
* Both studios have secure undercover parking for one vehicle.
* Studio 1 sleeps maximum two (2) persons & studio 2 sleeps 4 persons.
* Extra length king size or twin beds fitted with quality white cotton percale linen. Studio 2 has king bed and 2 twin beds.
* Quality towels are provided (heated towel rail in bathroom).
* Ample storage is provided.
* There is a dressing table with a large mirror and chair.
* The sitting area is furnished with chairs and a two-seater couch.
* TV (SA channels)
* The very social open-plan dining area forms part of the kitchen counter.
* The kitchen is equipped with a cooker and oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, kettle & toaster, washing machine.
* Pots, crockery, cutlery and glasses - provision is made for 4 place settings
* Iron and ironing board provided.
* Fan & Heater and extra blankets provided .
* Bathroom with toilet, walk-in shower (no bath) and single basin on big vanity with lots of mirrors and storage space, heated towel rail.
* Smoking NOT permitted in the studios. You are most welcome to smoke outside.
* The studios are serviced once a week.
Three Anchor Bay is a small seaside neighbourhood situated between Green Point and Sea Point. You can go for long walks along the sea on the promenade or go for a contour walk on Signal Hill all the way to Table Mountain.
This neighbourhood has many restaurants, shops, pharmacies and grocery stores.
In Room Facilities:
* STUDIO 1 (sleeps 2)
The modern interior of Studio 1 (42 square meters) has a double volume open rafter ceiling and big sliding windows that afford a partial view of the ocean and urban views. The interior style combines Cape Cottage Furniture with contemporary leather and chrome furniture. There is an extra length King size bed, 2-seater couch and dining counter, all open plan. The bathroom has a walk in shower (no bath). Good quality white cotton percale sheets and towels are provided. Safe on-site parking for 1 car is included.
* STUDIO 2 (sleeps 4)
Slightly larger open plan studio (52 square meters) with an extra length King size bed in its own alcove and two single beds within the open plan sitting area. The sitting area consists of a leather chesterfield couch, two chairs, coffee table and TV (SA channels only). Open plan dining counter with 4 bar stools. The bathroom has a walk in shower (no bath). Good quality white cotton percale sheets and towels are provided. Safe on-site parking for 1 car is included.
Situated close to the major tourist attractions Cape Town has to offer:
* one block from the Sea Point Promenade - a great walk along the sea.
* The Green Point Urban Park (and sport facilities such as Virgin Gym, open air gyms, golf course, tennis, etc.)
* Putt-putt course on the promenade.
Not far from V&A waterfront, City Sightseeing bus stop, City Centre, Table Mountain and contour mountain walks.
* Many restaurants, internet cafes, grocery stores within walking distance.