Waterfront B 5 is self-catering unit right next to the new Platz Am Meer Mall in Swakopmund. The double story Unit consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living and braai area with an open plan kitchen. Double garage with remote access, patio and garden, both with a 180-degree view of the Atlantic Ocean. Whether a family holiday or just a weekend breakaway, Waterfront B5’s unmatched location will promise an unforgettable stay. With Platz Am Meer Mall a mere hundred meters away, and the water’s edge right at your feet, staying in Swakopmund doesn’t come more idyllic.
In Room Facilities:
* Built in cupboards with storage space in all the bedrooms
* Main bedroom boasting a Queen size bed, with bed side tables and en-suite bathroom
* One guest room boasts 2 single beds and the other has 1 double bed both with bedside tables
* Bedding and towels are provided
* Bathrooms have both shower and bath facilities
Swakopmund is a beach resort and an example of German colonial architecture. It was founded in 1892 as the main harbour for German South West Africa, and a small part of its population is still German-speaking today. Attractions in Swakopmund include a Swakopmund Museum, the National Marine Aquarium, a crystal gallery and spectacular sand dunes near Langstrand south of the Swakop River. Outside the city, the Rossmund Desert Golf Course is one of only five all-grass desert golf courses in the world.
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Fridge and Microwave
* Washing machine, Tumble Dryer and Dish washing machine
* Outside lawn with porch, built in braai and seating
The city has scattered coffee shops, night clubs, bars and hotels. There are Living Desert excursions, quad bike rides, skydiving, horse and camel rides as well as small marine cruises. The many Tour Operator companies in Swakopmund offer a multitude of soft and adrenaline charged activities that can be booked throughout the year.