This self catering studio apartment tastefully decorated is in the popular holiday town of Margate on the South Coast. This unit has stunning sea views and is within walking distance to the beach. Situated in a well maintained holiday resort with swimming pool and communal braai facilities. There is an undercover parking bay.
Lucien Beach is a blue flag beach with shark nets and life guards and is safe for swimming. There is also a tidal pool nearby. The South Coast has many golf courses and plenty of activities. You can take a trip to Oribi Gorge or the South Coast Sun. These two offer plenty to do like zip lines to jet skis. Nearby Shelly Beach has two shopping malls, many restaurants, and a launch site for deep sea fishing, whale watching and scuba diving trips.
This unit is on the second floor with a lovely sea view. The kitchen is well equipped and has a washing machine. This apartment has a queen size bed with a separate bathroom (bath).
Remember to bring along your own DSTV, smart card, (No explora”s.) Please remember to bring your own TOWELS.
No smoking is permitted in the unit.
Please note there is an optional cleaning fee of R150 per service.
Terms and Conditions
1. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied.
2. Parties and overloading are not allowed. No loud music or noise is allowed at any
time of day. No music at all from 22H00 to 09H00 every day.
3. The responsible tenant must be 25 years old or older.
4. The flat is let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in
the unit (including children) at any time of day may not exceed the number booked
5. No pets allowed.(unless stated otherwise)
6. Smoking inside the flat is not permitted.
7. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all
agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of property owner, managing agent
and body corporate.
8. Premises must be vacated not later than 09h00 on the day of departure and can
only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement.
On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted provided
that special arrangement is made with the managing agent.
9. Tenants when vacating the flat are requested to leave the flat clean. Please note
that daily cleaning services are optional for an extra fee and are not available on
Sundays and public Holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please contact
the managing agent.
10. Keys must be returned to the managing agent. All windows must be closed and outside
doors to be locked. An after- hours key deposit box is available at the managing agents
11. The owner, managing agent or body corporate cannot be held liable for any losses
or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act or situation beyond our control.
12. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is
construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease.
13. A R615.00 admin fee is charged on each booking.
14. A refundable R500.00 breakage deposit is charged on each booking. It will be
refunded within 10 days of departure and the guest sending the managing agent
their bank account details.