This holiday apartment has direct access to the Manaba beach.
Manaba/ Lucien Beach is a blue flag beach and has lifeguards. It is a lovely beach for swimming, surfing, body boarding or simply building sand castles and sunbathing. These units are in walking distance to all amenities. There is lots to do in the area. The Wild Coast Sun has jet ski’s, a water park and a casino. Shelly Beach has movies, two shopping malls, deep sea fishing, dolphin and whale watching and diving at Protea Banks. There is plenty to see and do on the South Coast.
This three bedroom, two bathroom unit is on the ground floor and has direct access onto the beach. The pool area is enclosed. There is a single garage and parking for one extra car. The lounge and kitchen opens up onto a large balcony which has a gas braai. The kitchen is well equipped with a dish washer. The balcony has trellie doors and opens up onto the swimming pool area.
The main bedroom has a queen size bed (ceiling fan) and an en- suite bathroom with a bath. There are two single beds (ceiling fan) in the second bedroom and 2 single beds (ceiling fan) in the third bedroom. The second bathroom has a shower.
Remember to bring along your DSTV/PVR decoder, smart card (no Explora’s) and Towels.
No smoking is permitted in these units.
Please Note: There is an optional cleaning service at R150 per service.
Terms and Conditions
1. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied.
2. Parties and overloading are not allowed. No loud music or noise is allowed at any
time of day. No music at all from 22H00 to 09H00 every day.
3. The responsible tenant must be 25 years old or older.
4. The flat is let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in
the unit (including children) at any time of day may not exceed the number booked
5. No pets allowed.(unless stated otherwise)
6. Smoking inside the flat is not permitted.
7. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all
agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of property owner, managing agent
and body corporate.
8. Premises must be vacated not later than 09h00 on the day of departure and can
only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement.
On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted provided
that special arrangement is made with the managing agent.
9. Tenants when vacating the flat are requested to leave the flat clean. Please note
that daily cleaning services are optional for an extra fee and are not available on
Sundays and public Holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please contact
the managing agent.
10. Keys must be returned to the managing agent. All windows must be closed and outside
doors to be locked. An after- hours key deposit box is available at the managing agents
11. The owner, managing agent or body corporate cannot be held liable for any losses
or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act or situation beyond our control.
12. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is
construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease.
13. A R615.00 admin fee is charged on each booking.
14. A refundable R500.00 breakage deposit is charged on each booking. It will be
refunded within 10 days of departure and the guest sending the managing agent
their bank account details.