This secure holiday flat is in Lilliecrona Boulevard Manaba, a popular walking/running and cycling seafront Road.
The lounge and kitchen is open plan . Kitchen is well equipped for self catering. On the balcony there is a built in braai.
This two bedroom , two bathroom holiday apartment is in walking distance to the beach. The main bedroom has a double bed (ceiling fan) and an en -suite bathroom which has a shower, second bedroom has two single beds. Second bathroom has a bath/toilet. There is a sleeper couch in the lounge.
There is a swimming pool in the complex and undercover parking for one car.
Please remember to bring along your own DSTV/PVR decoder, smart card (no Explora’s) and towels.
No smoking is permitted in the unit.
Manaba is in walking distance to Lucien beach, a wonderful swimming beach. Manaba/Uvongo is very central with Oribi Gorge and the Wild Coast Sun less than 50km away. Next door Shelly Beach has two shopping malls with Restaurants and a movie house and is also the ski boat launch site closest to Protea Banks. Here you can go scuba diving, shark cage diving, deep sea fishing or dolphin and whale watching. The South Coast has a choice of seven blue flag beaches to choose from.
The South Coast enjoys a warm subtropical climate due to the influence of the warm Mozambique current that flows south along the coast. The temperatures are generally quite warm and even the winters are mild. Sea temperatures seldom drop below 19 degrees , even in mid-winter. The South Coast receives wonderful summer rain and the vegetation is green and lush but it also enjoys about 320 day of sunshine each year which is perfect for those beach days.
Terms and Conditions
1. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied.
2. Parties and overloading are not allowed. No loud music or noise is allowed at any time of day. No music at all from 22H00 to 09H00 every day.
3. The responsible tenant must be 25 years old or older.
4. The flat is let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in the unit (including children) at any time of day may not exceed the number booked for.
5. No pets allowed.(unless stated otherwise)
6. Smoking inside the flat is not permitted.
7. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of property owner, managing agent and body corporate.
8. Premises must be vacated not later than 09h00 on the day of departure and can only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement. On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted provided that special arrangement is made with the managing agent.
9. Tenants when vacating the flat are requested to leave the flat clean. Please note that daily cleaning services are optional for an extra fee and are not available on Sundays and public Holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please contact the managing agent.
10. Keys must be returned to the managing agent. All windows must be closed and outside doors to be locked. An after- hours key deposit box is available at the managing agents office.
11. The owner, managing agent or body corporate cannot be held liable for any losses or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act or situation beyond our control.
12. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease.
13. A R615.00 departure cleaning fee is charged on each booking.
14. There is an additional optional cleaning fee of R 150 per day.
15. A refundable R500.00 breakage deposit is charged on each booking. It will be refunded within 10 days of departure and the guest sending the managing agent their bank account details.