Perfectly situated on Manaba Beach front and is a 5 minute walk to Manaba tidal pool and Lucien blue flag beach. This complex boasts a sparkling pool with a communal braai area. This apartment offers uninterrupted views of the Indian Ocean.
This three bedroom, two bathroom holiday flat which sleeps 8 people, is on the second floor and has a large balcony. The kitchen is well equipped for self catering and has a washing machine.
The main bedroom has a double bed (ceiling fan), opening up onto the balcony. The second bedroom has two single beds (ceiling fan) and third bedroom has 2 sets of bunk beds.
There is secure basement parking.
Please remember to bring along your own DSTV/PVR decoder, smart card, (no Explora’s) and towels.
No smoking is permitted in this unit.
Lucien Beach has shark nets and life guards and is safe for swimming.
The South Coast also has six other blue flag beaches and nine 18 hole golf courses. Oribi Gorge, with its zip lines, mountain biking trails, hiking trails and spectacular views is lees than 50 km away. Shelly Beach has two shopping malls with many restaurants and movies. Shelly Beach also offers scuba diving, shark cage diving, deep sea fishing and dolphin and whale watching rides. The Wild Coast Sun has a casino, water park and a golf course. There is plenty to see and do on the South Coast More Info.
Terms and Conditions
1. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied.
2. Parties and overloading are not allowed. No loud music or noise is allowed at any time of day. No music at all from 22H00 to 09H00 every day.
3. The responsible tenant must be 25 years old or older.
4. The flat is let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in the unit (including children) at any time of day may not exceed the number booked for.
5. No pets allowed.(unless stated otherwise)
6. Smoking inside the flat is not permitted.
7. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of property owner, managing agent and body corporate.
8. Premises must be vacated not later than 09h00 on the day of departure and can only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement. On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted provided that special arrangement is made with the managing agent.
9. Tenants when vacating the flat are requested to leave the flat clean. Please note that daily cleaning services are optional for an extra fee and are not available on Sundays and public Holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please contact the managing agent.
10. Keys must be returned to the managing agent. All windows must be closed and outside doors to be locked. An after- hours key deposit box is available at the managing agents office.
11. The owner, managing agent or body corporate cannot be held liable for any losses or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act or situation beyond our control.
12. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease.
13. A R615.00 departure cleaning fee is charged on each booking.
14. There is an additional optional cleaning fee of R 150 per day.
15. A refundable R500.00 breakage deposit is charged on each booking. It will be refunded within 10 days of departure and the guest sending the managing agent their bank account details.