This unit is in Manaba which is known for its blue flag beach. A great place for a holiday on the South Coast. Manaba is the seaside village on the Hibiscus Coast that overlaps Uvongo and Margate. Sue Casa is a two minute walk to Lucien Beach on the north end of Margate beach, which also has life guards and shark nets. Incidentally, a Blue flag is an international award given a beach for excellence in areas of safety, amenities, cleanliness and environmental standards. There is plenty to see and do on the South Coast More Info.
The ever popular Lilliecrona Road extends from Lucien Beach to Uvongo Beach. This 2.5 km stretch of road is very popular for walking, jogging and cycling, especially in the early mornings and evenings. As well as lovely natural rock pools along the rocks between these beaches there is also a large tidal swimming pool.
This lovely two bedroom unit is on the second floor and has excellent sea views.
The kitchen and lounge is open plan. There is a small balcony. The kitchen is well equipped with a washing machine and a dishwasher. The kitchen nook has a granite counter.
The main bedroom has a double bed (ceiling fan), second bedroom has a set of bunk beds and a single bed (ceiling fan). Bathroom has a shower and bath. Separate toilet.
The price includes a DSTV decoder with the full premium bouquet of channels.
Please remember to bring along your TOWELS.
No smoking is permitted in the unit.
Terms and Conditions
1. All outstanding fees are payable before the unit is occupied.
2. Parties and overloading are not allowed. No loud music or noise is allowed at any time of day. No music at all from 22H00 to 09H00 every day.
3. The responsible tenant must be 25 years old or older.
4. The flat is let strictly on the number of beds available. The number of people in the unit (including children) at any time of day may not exceed the number booked for.
5. No pets allowed.(unless stated otherwise)
6. Smoking inside the flat is not permitted.
7. The tenant accepts responsibility for all actions by persons within his party who all agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of property owner, managing agent and body corporate.
8. Premises must be vacated not later than 09h00 on the day of departure and can only be occupied by 14h00 on the day of arrival except by special arrangement. On public holidays and Sundays early arrival and late departure are permitted provided that special arrangement is made with the managing agent.
9. Tenants when vacating the flat are requested to leave the flat clean. Please note that daily cleaning services are optional for an extra fee and are not available on Sundays and public Holidays. Should you require clean linen or services please contact the managing agent.
10. Keys must be returned to the managing agent. All windows must be closed and outside doors to be locked. An after- hours key deposit box is available at the managing agents office.
11. The owner, managing agent or body corporate cannot be held liable for any losses or inconvenience to the tenant caused by an act or situation beyond our control.
12. Lodgement of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed as acceptance of these conditions of lease.
13. A R615.00 departure cleaning fee is charged on each booking.
14. There is an additional optional cleaning fee of R 150 per day.
15. A refundable R500.00 breakage deposit is charged on each booking. It will be refunded within 10 days of departure and the guest sending the managing agent their bank account details.