This is a place where families can enjoy precious, uninterrupted time together. Kuierbos Farm Stay is a renovated farmhouse ideal for large groups - affordable holiday accommodation set in absolute spectacular surroundings.
Kuierbos House: 2 double beds, 2 bunk beds and 2 sleeper couches and 2 single beds, 1 bathroom with shower, 1 bathroom with bath, dining room, spacious living room.
* kitchen equipped with electric stove, microwave, fridge, freezer and cutlery/crockery.
* Gas geysers.
Our tent room provides a terrace. En-suite with a shower and outdoor tub. Sleeps two with a king bed, kitchenette and seating area.
In Room Facilities:
* Remember to bring own towels.
* We’ll sort the bedding.
* Laundry & Cleaning on request
Stroll to the beach and catch a fish; relax in the beautiful gardens (the farm is a nature-lover’s paradise with abundant birdlife) and spot springboks, zebras, eland, buffalo & kudus from the comfort of your stoep.
Expansive gardens overlooking the springbok camp and ocean below
* 500m stroll to the rocky beach, tidal pool for snorkelling in Gouritzmond
* the farm is currently home to kudus, eland, reindeer, zebra’s, buffalos, rooihartebeest and springboks, all can be spotted from the comfort of the stoep
* great outdoor entertainment areas with fireplace.
Kuierbos is situated next to the coastal village Gouritzmond, about 25 minutes away from Mosselbay, in the beautiful Garden Route area of South Africa.
Gouritzmond has a small shop for basic groceries. It also boasts two restaurants and a liquor store. Fresh fish – catch of the day – is available at the local fishmonger!
Activities include swimming, mountain biking, hiking, fishing, walking, bird watching, game watching, whale watching…or just kick back and relax in front of the open fireplace.