Rooms & Prices
Enter your stay dates to view prices
In a upmarket suburb of Upington amongst lush gardens Evergreen Guesthouse is nestled amongst large palm trees, and birdsong is your wake up call. The canal from the orange river provides water and hence the lovely gardens an birds in the area. Peace, tranquillity and birdsong are the keywords to describe the ambience of Evergreen Guest house. All our rooms are Individually decorated and the following facilities are available.In Room Facilities:
All our rooms are individually decorated, and the following facilities are available.
* Private entrances
* Coffee and tea facilities
In a upmarket suburb of Upington amongst lush gardens Evergreen Guesthouse is nestled amongst large palm trees, and birdsong is your wake up call. The canal from the orange river provides water and hence the lovely gardens an birds in the area.Property Facilities:
* A private lounge is available for meetings, or family gatherings.
* Relax in our lush secluded garden and pool area with braai facilities.We cater for small braai / barbecues with meat packs, salads etc, if arranged beforehand.
* Breakfast and Dinners are available on request.
* Safe parking in lockup garages or off-street parking.
* Laundry is done on request.
* Internet and fax facilities are available
* Bilo Restaurant
* Upington Airport
* Orange River
|Property Type||Guest House, Guest Lodge|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Response time: less than a minute
Response rate: 100%
The people seem friendlier and more polite than the city folks. The atmosphere seems relatively low-stressed.
Great mall and friendly people in Upington.
Upington is one of my favorite towns in South Africa. It is pristine, clean, people are friendly and helpful. Lots of things to do. Plenty accommodation to choose from. A perfect stop-over to and from Namibia.
Good to visit my birth town and see the growth.