Rooms & Prices
Enter your stay dates to view prices
This Brand new wonderful 5 bedroom freestanding house in Umdloti Beach, just a 2 min walk from the beach. First Avenue is a few minutes walk from the parade of shops on South Beach Road. The house sits at the end of the cu-de-sac.
Surf Motel directly in front is owned by the same owner which allows guests right of way and direct access to beach.In Room Facilities:
* 5 bedrooms
* 5 bathrooms
* Can accommodate 10 people (max 8 adults)
* Surf Motel directly in front is owned by the same owner which allows guests right of way and direct access to beach.
* Pool with net
* Uncapped Wi-Fi
* DStv & Netflix
* Bar area with TV & bar stools & large bar fridge
* Dining area
* Fully equipped kitchen & scullery with gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer (with ice maker) & microwave
* Scullery with washing machine and tumble drier
* Gas braai
* Large front verandah with soft seating and further dining table
* Double garage available
* The house offers driveway parking for 3 cars
* beach chairs, umbrellas, cooler box and blue blocks are available for the guests to use
* Fire Extinguishers
* First Aid Kit Available
* 4x 5000 litres of JoJo back up water reserves.
Bedroom One| Master:
Has a King Size bed, sea views, air-con, TV, ceiling fan, built in wardrobes, access onto front verandah and en-suite bathroom with bath, shower , loo & double basin
Adjoined Kids room:
Has a double bed, air-con, ceiling fan, shared wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with master bedroom
Has a Queen size bed, air-con, ceiling fan, dressing table, built in wardrobe and open plan en-suite bathroom with shower, loo & basin
Has a Double bed, air-con, ceiling fan, built in wardrobe and open plan en-suite bathroom with shower, loo & basin
Has a Queen size bed (extra length), air-con, ceiling fan, access onto front verandah, desk area, built in wardrobe and open plan en-suite bathroom with shower, loo & basin
Umdloti, is a small resort town on the KwaZulu-Natal North Coast, South Africa that is situated at the mouth of the Mdloti River north of Durban and now forms part of eThekwini, the Greater Durban Metropolitan Municipality. The name Mdloti is the Zulu word for a species of wild tobacco that grows here.Property Facilities:
* Please note that this house does not have back up power. In the event of a power failure or load shedding there are rechargeable lights in each room. There is a Charcoal braai for cooking and kettle for gas stove for tea & coffee.
* The house offers security with fully fenced garden, door sensors & Marshall Security 24/7 reaction team who also do foot patrols with dogs at night. The house sits at the end of a cul-de-sac.
* Please note that the homeowner has 2 separate flats to the back of the house which are tenanted and share the same driveway for access. The Tenants do not have use of any of the house facilities and guests are given complete quiet enjoyment of the house and garden. The house Manager does live on the property in a separate cottage and is available for Guests during their stay.Attractions:
* Umhlanga Lagoon Nature Reserve
* Umhlanga Pier
* Umhlanga lighthouse
* Granada Square Shopping Centre
* Wavepark Gateway
* Gateway Mall
* Mount Edgecombe Country Club
* Westville Golf Driving Range
* La Lucia Mall
|Property Type||Holiday Home, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Cancellation Policy||Super Strict|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Umdloti Beach Reviews
Very Clean Beach.
It was so clean and convenient.
Location & restaurants.
Awesome beach clean, neat and safe.
The awesome sea views in Umdloti Beach.
Clean and not over crowded in Umdloti Beach.
Everything about Umdloti Beach.
The sea view.