Rooms & Prices
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Experience the freedom of the African bush with your own private self-catering villa. Simbavati Homestead offers the best of both worlds – the privacy and comfort of a luxury home coupled with the amenities and facilities of a classic safari lodge.
Comfortably spacious interiors and furnishings invite complete unwinding. Designed with friends and families in mind Simbavati Homestead provides the ultimate seclusion for loved ones who long for a continuous connection with Africa’s magnificent wildlife and wilderness.In Room Facilities:
Accommodates up to 12 guests that can feel at home at Simbavati Homestead, with 6 suites with king beds that can be made up as twin beds, a private safari vehicle with two daily expertly guided game drives, and daily housekeeping.Area Information:
Comfortably spacious interiors and furnishings invite complete unwinding. Designed with friends and families in mind Simbavati Homestead provides the ultimate seclusion for loved ones who long for a continuous connection with Africa’s magnificent wildlife and wilderness.Property Facilities:
* A private safari vehicle and a Field Guide (safari walks are subject to availability)
* There is pool in front of the homestead
* The main area has a television set with DSTtv
* The villa has a boma
* There is an outside deck overlooking the waterhole
* Undercover parking is available
* Dependent upon area coverage, there is a mobile phone signal
* There is complimentary internet (Wi-Fi) access, however due to the remote location of the lodge, the wireless connection can be slow and intermittent
* Electricity/power available: 220V
* The villa is fenced so children of all ages are welcome. Children’s participation in-game activities is at the discretion of your guide.
* Game drives
* Game activities on location
* Warm evenings are spent socializing around an amazing nature fire watching the clearest star-studded sky.
|Property Type||Self Catering, Villa|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Cancellation Policy||No Refund|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
The town is very small yet beautiful and neat. It has lots of tourist attractions and good place to visit, just to unwind!
Endangered Species Centre.
Sight seeing, Moholoholo Animal Rehab Centre, Blyde Canyon, Kruger Park, Cheetah and Endangered species project, Mariepskop viewpoint
Everything close-by. Walking, Jogging, Gymming, Game drives.
There is plenty to do in Hoedspruit, people are friendly and laid back!