Wild Geranium Cottage
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Welcome to Wild Geranium Cottage,
Enjoy a breakaway to our late 1890s Heritage cottage, set in the quant Victorian Village of De Rust. Surrounded by Farmland and the Swartberg Mountains
We have only one Unit with
* 1 Bedroom incorporating 2 comfortable single beds, that can be made into a double bed if required.
* Beautiful Victorian Bathroom with Ball and Claw Bath and separate Shower.
* Open Plan Kitchen includes large bar top looking into lounge with TV and Open fireplace for those cold winter
* Private Veranda has Mountain Views and Braai area
* Also boasts a Lookout Retreat to view the Beautiful Swartberge
* Parking in front of cottage
* Close to Mountain Walks and great cycling adventures
* Restaurants and the local Pub within walking distance
|Property Type||Cottage, Self Catering, pets-by-arrangement|
|Check-in||02:00 PM - 06:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
De Rust Reviews
So peaceful, the house is very well equipped.
Loved the braai pit and lovely view from the patio
Definitely worth every cent
The Karoo is a beautiful place. We visited THE TRAVELING TORTOISE for a weekend. We were welcomed by the owner, Jeff, who took us to our chalet. The chalet is very neat. Jeff showed us around and light our wood-fired hot tub.
I will recommend this trip for young and old. Our kids enjoyed the freedom of roaming around and the 'older' enjoyed the nature and quite.
Here with a friend.
It was only an overnight stay but we love the place anyway.