Oak Lodge BackPackers
Enter your stay dates to view prices
Stylish Self-Catering Residence with communal Convenience and Comfort.
Newly refurbished, excellent mattresses, white linen – our Oak Lodge offers great private accommodation coupled with communal facilities and excellent amenities for any traveller.
All facilities in the Lodge are shared including bathrooms, kitchen and entertainment areas of licensed bar and braai area.
Ideal for Sports groups, Choir groups, school groups and individual travellers and families.
Rooms of 2, 3, 4 beds are on offer.
FREE Wi-Fi is available to all guests.
An inexpensive alternative for those merry travellers who are keen to meet like-minded people as well as enjoy a great all-around experience. Situated within walking distance to the nightlife of Cape Town in Long Street. Magnificent views of Table Mountain and Lion's Head from the deck.In Room Facilities:
* Beds with security baskets underneath them - just bring your own lock to secure your items or buy at reception.
* White bed linen and a colourful throw on the end of each bed.
* A fan above with a central light.
* Desks and working lamps.
* Bring your OWN towels and toiletries- everything else supplied
* Gardens is on the lower slopes of Table Mountain
* Walking distance into the City and many tourist attractions
* Many fine restaurants around us within walking distance
* Night clubs of Long Street only 600 metres away
* Bus service at end of the street
* Dormitory and Private rooms
* Self-Catering kitchen communal - fully stocked with cutlery and crockery.
* A huge boiler that supplies endless supplies of hot water
* Towels - please bring your own or you can hire from reception
* An entertainment room with a coin-operated pool table
* a Licensed Bar
* a lovely courtyard with a braai area and outdoor sitting area
* a Rooftop deck for suntanning and viewing of Lion's Head and Table Mountain
* A small balcony upstairs for the "smokers" to be outside
* Table Mountain is our backdrop
* District Six is only 1 km away with the museum and the Castle of Cape of Good Hope.
*We can assist with all your tour bookings
|Property Type||Backpackers, Guest Lodge, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||10:00 AM|
|Cancellation Policy||Super Strict|
|For more info|
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
Cape Town accommodation, Gardens accommodation, Cape Town City Bowl accommodation, Gardens Backpacker, Cape Town Backpacker, Gardens Guest Lodge, Cape Town Guest Lodge, Gardens Self Catering, Cape Town Self Catering
Nearby Attractions & Landmarks
Table Mountain, Long Street, Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, Two Oceans Marathon, Noon Gun, Heart of Cape Town Museum, Lions Head, Koopmans-de Wet House, Langa Township, Two Oceans Aquarium, Chavonnes Battery Museum, Castle of Good Hope, District Six Museum, Groot Constantia, Newlands Brewery, Holocaust Centre, Rhodes Memorial, The Company's Garden, Greenmarket Square, South African Museum and Planetarium, Newlands Stadium, South African National Gallery , Orange Kloof, Blue Train, Long Street Baths, Signal Hill, Whisky Live Festival, St George's Cathedral, V&A Waterfront, World of Birds