Cherry Tree Cottage B&B LINDEN
Enter your stay dates to view prices
We would like to let you know how seriously we are taking COVID-19:
Covid-19 Additional Information, Requirements, Terms & Conditions:*
1 We are now able to accept Business and Leisure travellers.
2 We can offer our services on a weekly basis with a minimum stay of 2-4 nights.
3 Contact declaration forms must be completed for track and trace purposes.
4 Temperature checks are compulsory. Guests are to wear masks at all times in public areas.
5 Booking forms, Payment & ID copies should be done in advance, to enable “contactless” admissions where possible.
Covid-19 solutions already implemented:*
1 Rooms are partially self catering with fridge, microwave and tea/coffee station. No stove or wash up facilities.
2 No meals will be served, or linen changed, or room serviced until the Guest has departed.
A Continental Breakfast (in Room) or Substantial Breakfast(Dining room)can be served by arrangement only, at an additional cost.
The room can be serviced/linen changed by arrangement only, and at an additional cost.
3 The room will stand empty on the day of departure and cleaned/sanitised the next day and aired.
4 Laundry will be done to Industry standards.
5 Sanitiser Sprays, Signage, Self Catering Cleaning Kits for guests
6 PPE (Overalls, gloves and masks) for staff.
7 Staff do not live on the property.
* Suites have their own entrance & open onto a private patio & braai area in a secluded garden.
* Flatscreen Colour TV-SABC and DSTV Hotel Bouquet. Safe for valuables. 24 hour, highspeed Fibre, Wireless ADSL internet connection. Well lit working space.
* Tea, Coffee facility and bar fridge. Mr Delivery/Extreme Service. Substantial, Wholesome Continental Breakfast CAN be included at an additional cost.
* Complimentary toiletries. Towels & linen provided. Serviced Daily. Laundry done on request.
* Heater and Electric Blanket supplied in winter. Hairdryer & iron on request.
* The comfortable King bed can be converted into Twin beds when required.Area Information:
* 22 restaurants within a 2 block walking distance in the Linden Village. viz-
Fourth Ave, 9-6th Street: *Paputzi’s, *Pacinos, *Argentinian, *The Whippet, *Bikaner, *Satori, *Brian Lara Carribean Rum Café, *Choo Choo Junction, *Gravity Café, *Picola
7th Street, 3-4th Ave: *Ritual Café, *Hashi, *El Jalapeño, *TONIC, *Pron, *Fat Zebra,*Gaucho
Third Ave and 6th Street: Cheese Gourmet,*Yield Coffee Bar
* Parkhurst, Greenside, Emmerentia, Melville and Rosebank,- the "Gourmet Mile of Jhb", the Cresta Mall and Brightwater Common are all close by.
* There is a Spar nearby with a Woolworths, Checkers and Pick n Pay a little further away.
* We offer a "Meet and Greet" Service and Executive Transfers to and from the Gautrain. (Sandton or Rosebank).
* We can assist with transport while staying with us to Places of interest in and around Johannesburg and to Sun City.
* We are approximately 30-45 minutes from JIA and with easy access to shops, entertainment, businesses, medical care and freeways.
* HOSPITALS include the Rosebank Clinic, Donald Gordon Institute (Kenridge), Milpark, Parklane, Sandton Clinic, Visiomed, Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* We are very close to Melville, Cresta, Randburg, Parkhurst, Greenside, Parkview, Parktown, Rosebank, Hyde Park & Sandton.
* Linden boasts a covered/heated swimming pool a Mashe golf course and ten Pin bowling nearby, with Emmerentia Dam and Delta Park in the vicinity.
* We are conveniently close to most Conference Centres, Theatres, Art Galleries, Hospitals, and Universities.
* The Dome and Monte Casino provide a wide variety of entertainment with top restaurants and cinemas, and major shopping malls and most sports clubs for golf, tennis, bowls and gyms are nearby.Property Facilities:
Facilities On Site:
* Breakfast CAN be included in the rate offered at an additional cost.
A substantial, wholesome, buffet continental breakfast is available in the dining room comprising fruit in season, juice, yoghurt, cereals, boiled eggs, and one of the following,-muffins, or croissants, or pancakes or scones or hotcross buns with a variety of preserves and tea or coffee. Croissants are usually served with cheese and ham, and we now offer french toast, scrambled or fried eggs. But we do not offer everything on the same day. We rotate them to give more variety through the week. Breakfast is served daily from: Monday - Friday- 06.30-08.30 Saturday-Sunday- 07.30-09.30. In the evening you can warm up pre-prepared meals in the microwave if you prefer.... or order from Uber Eats/Mr Delivery. Supper on request.
* E-mail & scan/fax facilities & Tour Brochures at Reception.Attractions:
* CULTURAL and HERITAGE precincts and MUSEUMS: World Heritage Site, Cradle of Humankind (40 minute drive), A trip on the RED BUS to the Newtown Cultural Precinct (includes MuseumAfrica; Sci Bono Discovery Centre), Constitution Hill with the new Court, the Fort, and old prison buildings, Origin Centre Rock Art Museum at Wits University, Apartheid Museum & Soweto.
* ENTERTAINMENT: Monte Casino, Fourways (with wonderful bird aviary), Gold Reef City, Rosebank Roof Top Market (Sundays and Public Holidays only), Newtown Cultural Precinct, Market Theatre and Moyos Restaurant.
* PARKS and open spaces nearby: Johannesburg Zoo and the Zoo Lake, Emmarentia Dam and the Johannesburg Botanical Gardens, Delta Park and the Braamfontein Spruit area.
* GOLF COURSES: there are four within 8 km ie Randpark Ridge, Wanderers, Houghton, Parkview.
* CONVENTION CENTRES & CONFERENCES close by include Sandton Convention Centre, Coca Cola Dome, Hackle Brook, Glenhove Conference Centre, Walter Sisulu Conference Centre.
|Property Type||Bed and Breakfast, Cottage, Self Catering|
|Check-in after||02:00 PM|
|Check-out before||09:30 AM|
|For more info|
Overall good and very friendly service.
Well situated, quiet and well managed. Very pleasant and competent manager.
The rooms are comfortable, warm and adequate. The only issue I encountered on the 2 occassions that I stayed there was that the owners do not have a facility wherein one may collect the keys after hours. On both occassions, the owners had wanted to go out but had to wait to hand over the keys. This puts pressure on guests from out of town - driving in Johannesburg is always a challenge.
Excellent & Prompt Service
Only Quality, Verified Listings
No Booking Fees. Save Money
All Bookings are Secure
Quick & Easy Payment Options
Instant Booking Confirmation
Best Price Guaranteed
About the Host
Member since: 19 May 2006
Johannesburg (Joburg) accommodation, Linden accommodation, Linden Bed and Breakfast, Johannesburg (Joburg) Bed and Breakfast, Linden Cottages, Johannesburg (Joburg) Cottages, Linden Self Catering, Johannesburg (Joburg) Self Catering
Nearby Attractions & Landmarks
Northgate Dome, Johannesburg Zoo, Sandton City, Enoch Sontonga Memorial Park, Hillbrow Tower, Bensusan Photographic Museum, Nelson Mandela Square, SAB World of Beer, Satyagraha House, Moyo Restaurants, Newtown Cultural Precinct, Nelson Mandela Bridge, Johannesburg Art Gallery and Sculpture Park, Brenthurst Gardens, Constitution Hill, Rand Easter Show, Radium Beer Hall, Apartheid Museum, Oriental Plaza, The Bag Factory, ABSA Art Gallery, Standard Bank Gallery, MuseuMAfricA