* Five executive, garden suites situated in the safe, secure North Western Suburbs of Johannesburg in Linden.
* ROOM 1 -Garden Suite. IMVULA-rain
* ROOM 2 -Executive Suite. UMOYO-soul
* ROOM 3 -Executive Suite. INHLABATHI-earth
* ROOM 4 -Standard Suite. UMLILO-fire
* ROOM 5 -Executive Suite. UMTOMBO-spring b#b
* PLEASE NOTE: Remember to specify whether you want Twin beds under SPECIAL REQUESTS when booking. Otherwise a King bed will apply by default.
* There is a maximum of 2 guests in each room. Exception: An Extra bed can be placed in Room 2 only.
* All rooms are shower en suite. Exception: Room 3 has shower over bath/ Room 5 has shower and bath. Room 4 is partially disabled friendly.
* Close to Melville, Cresta, Randburg, Parkhurst, Greenside, Parkview, Parktown, Rosebank, Hyde Park & Sandton. 22 Restaurants within 2 blocks of B&B
* Fast & easy access off the M1 highway. Airport transfers. Remote controlled gate access. Safe, secure, covered, off street parking. Free fibre Wifi, Hotel DSTV-flatscreen.
* Visa, Mastercard & American Express credit cards, cash or EFT accepted.
* PLEASE NOTE: Rates are competitive & are displayed as Room Only with the option to add Breakfast. Enter your dates, and then choose your room, single or sharing,with or without breakfast, & finally Credit card or EFT. Simple..isnt it!
In Room Facilities:
* Suites have their own entrance & open onto a private patio & braai area in a secluded garden.
* Flatscreen Colour TV-SABC and DSTV Hotel Bouquet. Safe for valuables. 24 hour, highspeed Fibre, Wireless ADSL internet connection. Well lit working space.
* Tea, Coffee facility and bar fridge. Mr Delivery/Extreme Service. Substantial, Wholesome Continental Breakfast CAN be included at an additional cost.
* Complimentary toiletries. Towels & linen provided. Serviced Daily. Laundry done on request.
* Heater and Electric Blanket supplied in winter. Hairdryer & iron on request.
* The comfortable King bed can be converted into Twin beds when required.
* 22 restaurants within a 2 block walking distance in the Linden Village. viz-
Fourth Ave, 9-6th Street: *Paputzi’s, *Pacinos, *Argentinian, *The Whippet, *Bikaner, *Satori, *Brian Lara Carribean Rum Café, *Choo Choo Junction, *Gravity Café, *Picola
7th Street, 3-4th Ave: *Ritual Café, *Hashi, *El Jalapeño, *TONIC, *Pron, *Fat Zebra
Third Ave and 6th Street: Cheese Gourmet,*Yield Coffee Bar
* Parkhurst, Greenside, Emmerentia, Melville and Rosebank,- the "Gourmet Mile of Jhb", the Cresta Mall and Brightwater Common are all close by.
* There is a Spar nearby with a Woolworths, Checkers and Pick n Pay a little further away.
* We offer a "Meet and Greet" Service and Executive Transfers to and from the Gautrain. (Sandton or Rosebank).
* We can assist with transport while staying with us to Places of interest in and around Johannesburg and to Sun City.
* We are approximately 30-45 minutes from JIA and with easy access to shops, entertainment, businesses, medical care and freeways.
* HOSPITALS include the Rosebank Clinic, Donald Gordon Institute (Kenridge), Milpark, Parklane, Sandton Clinic, Visiomed, Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* We are very close to Melville, Cresta, Randburg, Parkhurst, Greenside, Parkview, Parktown, Rosebank, Hyde Park & Sandton.
* Linden boasts a covered/heated swimming pool a Mashe golf course and ten Pin bowling nearby, with Emmerentia Dam and Delta Park in the vicinity.
* We are conveniently close to most Conference Centres, Theatres, Art Galleries, Hospitals, and Universities.
* The Dome and Monte Casino provide a wide variety of entertainment with top restaurants and cinemas, and major shopping malls and most sports clubs for golf, tennis, bowls and gyms are nearby.
Facilities On Site:
* Breakfast CAN be included in the rate offered at an additional cost.
A substantial, wholesome, buffet continental breakfast is available in the dining room comprising fruit in season, juice, yoghurt, cereals, boiled eggs, and one of the following,-muffins, or croissants, or pancakes or scones or hotcross buns with a variety of preserves and tea or coffee. Croissants are usually served with cheese and ham, and we now offer french toast, scrambled or fried eggs. But we do not offer everything on the same day. We rotate them to give more variety through the week. Breakfast is served daily from: Monday - Friday- 06.30-08.30 Saturday-Sunday- 07.30-09.30. In the evening you can warm up pre-prepared meals in the microwave if you prefer.... or order from Uber Eats/Mr Delivery. Supper on request.
* E-mail & scan/fax facilities & Tour Brochures at Reception.
* CULTURAL and HERITAGE precincts and MUSEUMS: World Heritage Site, Cradle of Humankind (40 minute drive), A trip on the RED BUS to the Newtown Cultural Precinct (includes MuseumAfrica; Sci Bono Discovery Centre), Constitution Hill with the new Court, the Fort, and old prison buildings, Origin Centre Rock Art Museum at Wits University, Apartheid Museum & Soweto.
* ENTERTAINMENT: Monte Casino, Fourways (with wonderful bird aviary), Gold Reef City, Rosebank Roof Top Market (Sundays and Public Holidays only), Newtown Cultural Precinct, Market Theatre and Moyos Restaurant.
* PARKS and open spaces nearby: Johannesburg Zoo and the Zoo Lake, Emmarentia Dam and the Johannesburg Botanical Gardens, Delta Park and the Braamfontein Spruit area.
* GOLF COURSES: there are four within 8 km ie Randpark Ridge, Wanderers, Houghton, Parkview.
* CONVENTION CENTRES & CONFERENCES close by include Sandton Convention Centre, Coca Cola Dome, Hackle Brook, Glenhove Conference Centre, Walter Sisulu Conference Centre.