We would like to let you know how seriously we are taking COVID-19:
Covid-19 Additional Information, Requirements, Terms & Conditions:*
1 We had a Tourism Ministry Permit to operate for the month of June for business travellers under Stage 4 and 3.
2 We have a CIPC certificate for Essential Services only.
3 We are restricted to Business travellers, and other Medical Emergencies (surgery- NOT Quarantine)
4 We can offer our services, but it must now be on a weekly basis with a minimum stay of 2-4 nights.
5 Guests need a valid company Essential Service CIPC certificates, travel permits from work or Police & ID.
6 Contact declaration forms must be completed for track and trace purposes.
7 Temperature checks are compulsory. Guests are to wear masks at all times in public areas.
8 We would like all booking forms, Payment & ID copies done in advance, to enable “contactless” admissions if at all possible.
9 Rooms are partially self catering with fridge, microwave and tea/coffee station. No stove or wash up facilities.
10 No meals will be served, or linen changed, or room serviced until the Guest has departed.
11 Staff do not live on the property.
Covid-19 solutions already implemented:*
1 Rooms are partially self catering with fridge, microwave and tea/coffee station. No stove or wash up facilities.
2 No meals served. Breakfast by arrangement only, at an additional cost.
3 The room will not be serviced/linen changed unless by arrangement, and at an additional cost.
4 The rooms will stand empty on the day of departure.
5 Room will be cleaned/sanitised the next day and aired.
6 Laundry will be done to Industry standards.
7 Sanitiser Sprays, Signage, Self Catering Cleaning Kits for guests
8 PPE (Overalls, gloves and masks) for staff.
In Room Facilities:
* Suites have their own entrance & open onto a private patio & braai area in a secluded garden.
* Flatscreen Colour TV-SABC and DSTV Hotel Bouquet. Safe for valuables. 24 hour, highspeed Fibre, Wireless ADSL internet connection. Well lit working space.
* Tea, Coffee facility and bar fridge. Mr Delivery/Extreme Service. Substantial, Wholesome Continental Breakfast CAN be included at an additional cost.
* Complimentary toiletries. Towels & linen provided. Serviced Daily. Laundry done on request.
* Heater and Electric Blanket supplied in winter. Hairdryer & iron on request.
* The comfortable King bed can be converted into Twin beds when required.
* 22 restaurants within a 2 block walking distance in the Linden Village. viz-
Fourth Ave, 9-6th Street: *Paputzi’s, *Pacinos, *Argentinian, *The Whippet, *Bikaner, *Satori, *Brian Lara Carribean Rum Café, *Choo Choo Junction, *Gravity Café, *Picola
7th Street, 3-4th Ave: *Ritual Café, *Hashi, *El Jalapeño, *TONIC, *Pron, *Fat Zebra,*Gaucho
Third Ave and 6th Street: Cheese Gourmet,*Yield Coffee Bar
* Parkhurst, Greenside, Emmerentia, Melville and Rosebank,- the "Gourmet Mile of Jhb", the Cresta Mall and Brightwater Common are all close by.
* There is a Spar nearby with a Woolworths, Checkers and Pick n Pay a little further away.
* We offer a "Meet and Greet" Service and Executive Transfers to and from the Gautrain. (Sandton or Rosebank).
* We can assist with transport while staying with us to Places of interest in and around Johannesburg and to Sun City.
* We are approximately 30-45 minutes from JIA and with easy access to shops, entertainment, businesses, medical care and freeways.
* HOSPITALS include the Rosebank Clinic, Donald Gordon Institute (Kenridge), Milpark, Parklane, Sandton Clinic, Visiomed, Johannesburg Eye Hospital
* We are very close to Melville, Cresta, Randburg, Parkhurst, Greenside, Parkview, Parktown, Rosebank, Hyde Park & Sandton.
* Linden boasts a covered/heated swimming pool a Mashe golf course and ten Pin bowling nearby, with Emmerentia Dam and Delta Park in the vicinity.
* We are conveniently close to most Conference Centres, Theatres, Art Galleries, Hospitals, and Universities.
* The Dome and Monte Casino provide a wide variety of entertainment with top restaurants and cinemas, and major shopping malls and most sports clubs for golf, tennis, bowls and gyms are nearby.
Facilities On Site:
* Breakfast CAN be included in the rate offered at an additional cost.
A substantial, wholesome, buffet continental breakfast is available in the dining room comprising fruit in season, juice, yoghurt, cereals, boiled eggs, and one of the following,-muffins, or croissants, or pancakes or scones or hotcross buns with a variety of preserves and tea or coffee. Croissants are usually served with cheese and ham, and we now offer french toast, scrambled or fried eggs. But we do not offer everything on the same day. We rotate them to give more variety through the week. Breakfast is served daily from: Monday - Friday- 06.30-08.30 Saturday-Sunday- 07.30-09.30. In the evening you can warm up pre-prepared meals in the microwave if you prefer.... or order from Uber Eats/Mr Delivery. Supper on request.
* E-mail & scan/fax facilities & Tour Brochures at Reception.
* CULTURAL and HERITAGE precincts and MUSEUMS: World Heritage Site, Cradle of Humankind (40 minute drive), A trip on the RED BUS to the Newtown Cultural Precinct (includes MuseumAfrica; Sci Bono Discovery Centre), Constitution Hill with the new Court, the Fort, and old prison buildings, Origin Centre Rock Art Museum at Wits University, Apartheid Museum & Soweto.
* ENTERTAINMENT: Monte Casino, Fourways (with wonderful bird aviary), Gold Reef City, Rosebank Roof Top Market (Sundays and Public Holidays only), Newtown Cultural Precinct, Market Theatre and Moyos Restaurant.
* PARKS and open spaces nearby: Johannesburg Zoo and the Zoo Lake, Emmarentia Dam and the Johannesburg Botanical Gardens, Delta Park and the Braamfontein Spruit area.
* GOLF COURSES: there are four within 8 km ie Randpark Ridge, Wanderers, Houghton, Parkview.
* CONVENTION CENTRES & CONFERENCES close by include Sandton Convention Centre, Coca Cola Dome, Hackle Brook, Glenhove Conference Centre, Walter Sisulu Conference Centre.