Combining style and warmth with generous hospitality and personal service, uShaka Manor is situated in the heart of Umhlanga Rocks, within walking distance to shops and beach, ideally positioned for business or leisure.
Only a 30 minute drive from King Shaka International Airport (KSIA) – with airport transfers available as well as a limousine service for our guests who prefer to travel in luxury.
In Room Facilities:
Accommodation at uShaka Manor Guest House offers the discerning business or leisure traveller a choice of six luxury suites, each tastefully decorated to provide the comforts that only a home can.
We can also accommodate you in our two-bedroomed self-catering unit.
Each of our suites have been personally furnished and equipped with every consideration for your convenience and comfort:
* Crisp linen (Percale)
* A safe
* Television with DStv
* DVD player
* Coffee / tea making facilities / hospitality tray
* A comfortable business desk
* Exclusive private balconies (3 rooms)
* Serviced daily
* Secure parking (lockable under roof parking on request)
* Bed and breakfast
Each suite is fitted with an International Electrical Socket, DVD player and ADSL line.
Close to Restaurants, Pubs, Shopping Centres, Casinos, Sport Stadiums, ICC, Gym, Golf Courses.
uShaka Manor sets the mood beautifully - whether it's relaxing alongside the rock swimming pool with a cocktail, enjoying the peace and tranquility of the tropical garden with beach entry or ending the evening in our plush lounge.
At our bed and breakfast facility you are guaranteed a full breakfast served at the rock pool. Laundry services and beach towels available on request. Credit Cards accepted.
Things to do in Umhlanga:
* The Umhlanga beaches and the Dolphin Coast are safe blue flag beaches with inviting golden sands are five minutes walk away.
* Scuba diving and Dolphin viewing from Umhlanga beach can be arranged. The Dolphin Reef is found at Umdloti, just up the road from Umhlanga. This reef stretches for over two kilometres and is worth a visit for diving enthusiasts.
* There are many top Golf courses in the area including two Mount Edgecombe courses, Durban Country Club, and others up and down the famous KwaZulu Natal coast.
* We are 15 Minutes from Durban City Centre, the Durban ICC, and Durban's beaches.
* There are 2 casinos in the area being the Sibaya and Suncoast casinos for your gambling and entertainment pleasure.
* The ABSA (Kings Park) rugby stadium , the home of the Sharks rugby.
* The Sharks Board is the only institution of its kind in the world, offering guided tours, educational excursions, audio visual presentations, shark dissections and a large display of replica sharks are just some of the attractions.
* The Umhlanga lighthouse was built in 1954 and is a landmark of the area that should not be missed, standing only metres above the beach.
* The O'Connor Promenade is a wide, picturesque promenade with scenic views of the ocean with restaurants dotted here and there along the way.