Imagine a remote Mozambican island lost in time and almost forgotten to the outside world for nearly a century. Picture grand, majestic architecture, some lovingly restored to their former glory while others have fallen into crumbling, marvelous ruins. Be whisked to an idyllic white sandbank beach and dive some of Africa’s richest coral reefs.
In Room Facilities:
Our 14 rooms with their air-conditioning and ceiling fans to keep things cool in the balmy tropical weather. Each room is individually designed and features elegant pillars, meter thick coral and lime walls, lofty tall ceilings and solid teak beams. This is a great example of some of the best and most unique Mozambique Accommodation.
Ibo Island Lodge in the Quirimba’s Archipelago is stylish yet simple and relaxed. We offer all the ingredients for a once in a lifetime Mozambique island holiday, and a perspective that will change your life forever. This is Mozambique accommodation at its best.
* Individually designed rooms
* Air-conditioned and 24 hour power
* Antiques and handcrafted furnishings
* Enormous 4 poster carved beds
* Wide verandas stunning views
* Glamorous rooftop restaurant
* Award nominated cuisine
* 16 meter rim flow pool
* World Heritage nominated
* 3 restored historical mansions
* Beach culture and historical
* Tropical gardens fantastic birdlife
* Dhow safaris, beach picnics
* Scuba diving and snorkeling
* Guided historical and cultural tours
* Sea kayaking, birding safaris
* Massage, relax, slow down
* Island style unique atmosphere